Update cosmetics

Darksun20

I know this has probably been asked for multiple times but I'm not gonna sift through pages to find the suggestions already made and bump them so I'm going to bring forward these suggestions myself.

For starters, the water type hats (ex. Politoed Hat) and Logan Mask should be trade-able. Why is the Hollow Mask trade-able but not the Logan Mask? this doesn't make sense. Neither do the water type hats, we got the shiny ones in the coin shop tradeable but not the regular ones?

Second of all, we rarely get any new female style cosmetics. Moving forward I think we should give the gals more love in that department.

Which brings me to my next and final suggestion: Make cosmetics for all genders. I can't stress enough how many times I have seen people complain they can't wear something they want to wear because of it being for the opposite gender.

• Like 5

I agree, specially the gender only outfits, sometimes u just have one of those days and a dress looks very comfy ... wait just me?? .. anyways, I am always for 'same rules for same items' and making all boss rewards and coin store items tradeable sounds great :)

+1

I think it should be made a general thing that boss items should be made tradeable, because it's a random drop that you're able to get multiple times, when you get a cosmetic from them that you don't want, logically you sell it, until you find out you can't.

For the second part, i think the cosmetics should have a variant for the female character, and for the male, sure some thing can stick to male, and others female, but making a nice mix of both seems better

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif