relearn all prelearnt moves from move relearner

Cloysterface

Hi,

If this is already in the game then I apologize in advance.

I think it would be good it include all previously learnt moves of a pokemon by adding them to the move relearner in cerulean. For example I use clefable in pvp and this poke is very versatile, if i have already taught it stealth rocks or flamethrower but got rid of them for ice beam and thunderbolt I think it would be nice to relearn them from the NPC from cerulean rather than buy another TM. I dont know about you lot but i find it kinda annoying spending lots of money simply because I like to change my moveset alot.

If you disagree then please explain why.

Thanks

While I understand why you would want something like this, I still think its not a good idea. Buying TMs and teaching moves serves as a decent money sink which is good for the economy. In my opinion having to hunt/buy more than one of the same pokemon to have multiple movesets keeps the game more active as there is more stuff you have to do.

• Like 1

My opinion is +1 If relearning each move costs the same as it originally costed. This would just save some traveling time (and avoid small money sinks) but also become a quick-access money sink move relearning NPC. This would be balanced in my opinion. If this costed only 2k per move, I'd say -1.

• Like 2

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!