Bms

Supertrainer1

That is not how percentage works. 25% chance means you have a 1 in 4 CHANCE to get it. It does not mean you WILL get it in 1 of 4, that is just the average

I project a storm

A whirlwind of gales and torrents

A cosmic array so vibrant

Born emerging from heat and flames

Tempered by violent rays ~

Firstly bms have 20 percent chance instead of 25. Secondly if bms had more chance of getting you something even 50 percent would crash the economy to a very bad state. The already h.a. Pokemons would drop in price so many people like me would lose millions of pokedollars. Also bms are not even expensive. Bms have a duration of 3 days and its enough for you to make that money back.

As you said 25% chance. That means in average one in four pokemon you encounter could be h.a. Two key words. Encounter and could be. You dont catch each pokemon you encounter to see if the chances are exactly 25%. You are working with probabilities which means you can go through a few pokemon without finding an h.a. one due to how probabilities and luck work.

No suggestion here as BMS was never nerfed or changed.

25% chance does not mean it's a 100% chance that 1 in 4 pokemon will have their hidden ability. It's pure luck. I've had streaks of over 30 consecutive modest successful syncs in Pinkan and it's a 50% chance. It does not mean it should be nerfed or buffed either.

You purchase a BMS knowing you only get a 25% chance with it active, knowing that it has a 75% chance to fail. They can't make it a forced chance either. What if the 1/4 was forced but that 1 always ended up having trash IVs and Nature? You'd still complain. It's all down to pure luck, you'll have to deal with it. BM being 33% chance or higher would be way too overpowered too. They can't "fix" it, because it's just pure rng. You will sometimes be unlucky and sometimes extremely lucky. 

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!