Delayed Evolution Purpose

Applepie

116557 I recommend everyone who doubt what i'm saying to check the bulbapedia article about the experience system in the pokemon games.
im gonna go check that, but if i understand well enough, the experience system in the nintendo games are not the same? so revolution online does thing differently to cause the game to be harder/longer, , but players understood this and now do not evolve their pokemon to go faster, meh, i think im gonna evolve my pokemon anyway, where is the fun to keep a pokemon unevolved just for the sake to be faster than the others. :Proud:

116580 This discussion will not go anywhere...

not when you post things like this. regardless i hope a dev will use the feedback here in this thread. im certain they will come to a similar conclusion and decide if they want to do anything about it.

VNhdcuy.png

116580 This discussion will not go anywhere...

not when you post things like this. regardless i hope a dev will use the feedback here in this thread. im certain they will come to a similar conclusion and decide if they want to do anything about it.

I means you need consider logically and reasonable for why must change and how to better, not said as it punish or it hard, not like original game, etc. That will make discussion further, without it - not go anywhere. No offense :y:

Remmber that MMO means spending time and effort for it, not kind of handheld or silver plate

116678 Remmber that MMO means spending time and effort for it, not kind of handheld or silver plate

Well a lot of MMO are certainly very grindy but MMO and grind are not synonyms. My point is that the experience system is very counter intuitive and leads you to do absurd things. I'm sure there is a solution to keep to game hard (remember that i'm not asking to make the game easier), but in a more elegant way than the one who kind of push you to never evolve your pokemons.

I means you need consider logically and reasonable for why must change and how to better, not said as it punish or it hard, not like original game, etc. That will make discussion further, without it - not go anywhere. No offense :y:

Remmber that MMO means spending time and effort for it, not kind of handheld or silver plate

what are you even talking about, your english is so broken, the thread is filled with people providing feedback as to why it is bad game design. As i mentioned previously, players who want to keep this method in the game, are the people who are currently 'abusing' it to get easy level 100s. (such as yourself).

i suggest you take your own advice, on thinking logically, and read through this thread.

Say you are playing any other MMO. and you are raising a skill. with the click of a button. you are suddenly levelling the skill 3x slower. And say this skill is a way to make money. In essence you are making money 3x slower. as opposed to a player who did not click this button.

so yes it is punishing players for evolving pokemon at their evolution milestones.

Anyway i wont be posting anymore, As i don't want to saturate this thread with arguments, Devs are typically logical thinking people, and sometimes just need feedback/insight to take things further. whether or not they want to handle this 'issue' is up to them.

:thanks:

VNhdcuy.png

116557 This system is an aberration, the amount of experience needed to gain a level has always been to same regardless of the evolution stage the pokemon is in. So a squirtle and a wartortle need the same amount of exp to reach level 20 from level 19 in the originals games. The generation V exp system was different but just for the exp gain in combat. In gen V if a pokemon win against an pokemon with a lower level, the exp will be reduced proportionally to the lvl difference. And that's the only change.

The way experience is handled actually is really unhealthy for the game. I understand that pokemon revolution online is mean to be harder than the original games but this doesn't seem to be the right way to do it. I should be keeping my ghastly until level 98 if i want to exp faster ? Just seems like nonsense and in no way faithful to the original.

I recommend everyone who doubt what i'm saying to check the bulbapedia article about the experience system in the pokemon games.

You can level your Gastly until 99 cause Haunter needs trade to evolve not lvl up... >.>, you should know that.

Edit: whatever this game isn't a GameFreak game or something like that, It isn't a exactly copy of the pokemons games, things can be changed, This is a game of Revolution Team, they can do what they please if you want something else you can do some usefull recommendations etc and if they WANT do it they will considerate that, you CAN'T obligate them to do what you want, i'm not referring this to the person I quoted it is just for everybody that want this game to become what they want, Is it hard? yes, it is and I like it if you want easier of faster game go play official games.

what are you even talking about, your english is so broken, the thread is filled with people providing feedback as to why it is bad game design. As i mentioned previously, players who want to keep this method in the game, are the people who are currently 'abusing' it to get easy level 100s. (such as yourself).

i suggest you take your own advice, on thinking logically, and read through this thread.

Say you are playing any other MMO. and you are raising a skill. with the click of a button. you are suddenly levelling the skill 3x slower. And say this skill is a way to make money. In essence you are making money 3x slower. as opposed to a player who did not click this button.

so yes it is punishing players for evolving pokemon at their evolution milestones.

Anyway i wont be posting anymore, As i don't want to saturate this thread with arguments, Devs are typically logical thinking people, and sometimes just need feedback/insight to take things further. whether or not they want to handle this 'issue' is up to them.

:thanks:

First, watch out your language.

Second, the "punish player" and "abusing" not reasonable or unclear and need take more explain. The choice is your, nobody forces you to evolution or not. And there are many ways to get money, if you don't know clearly about the game, learn it before talking back to me.

Last, I don't say the ideas is wrong or right, it just need more logically to discussion, don't you? Making faster grinding is not purpose of game.

Did you clearly know how and location for taking exp grinding fast?