Stuck in darkrais quest help

Diwakar1470

I started darkrais quest after I got munna,growlithe,clefairy I went to rattata and find its friends but it wasn't show any thing to take it in to team I and I can go anymore forward in quest I defeated gengars trainers but I can't fight with and I think if I get to real world I can try again but I can't get in please  help me I cant wait much more time to get to darkrai

14 hours ago, diwakar1470 said:

I started darkrais quest after I got munna,growlithe,clefairy I went to rattata and find its friends but it wasn't show any thing to take it in to team I and I can go anymore forward in quest I defeated gengars trainers but I can't fight with and I think if I get to real world I can try again but I can't get in please  help me I cant wait much more time to get to darkrai

Hey there!

I am sorry for the inconvenience. In order to get the Rattata in your team, you will have to talk to the Rattata at the entry of the map behind the door. If you are unsure about the quest, feel free to check out Waleed1301's Halloween Guide from 2019. Only correction that has to be done from the thread is the second step of getting Cubone to join your party: Talk to Murkrow instead of talking to the rock. 

Spoiler

spacer.png

I hope this clarified some things for you. Have a nice day.

Kind regards, Noxious

• Like 1

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

I did I lend Pokemon from my friend and defeated him with fainting a Pokemon but some times if one poke faints I simply disconnected and battled him again but at final I defeated with no Pokemon fainted and I can see that Halloween rapidash roaming there I tapped on it but I can't fight with it 

12 hours ago, diwakar1470 said:

I completed darkrais quest and captured it can I get the rapidash mount this year if yes how 

Hey there!

As Norex already mentioned, you can get the Mount by defeating Horon without having a Pokemon faint. It has a 3 day cooldown after you fought it, then it will reappear. Please let me know if this works for you.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.