Transfer pokes, coins and pokedolars from silver to gold?

Rafaelstein

I had played this game in 2017. but I barely remembered it. So recently I decided to play again, I tried my old account and when I went to log in to silver I got a password and login error, so I logged in to gold. Account reset, I started from the beginning.

And now I found out how to recover my old account, it was on the blue server.

Now I have two accounts that are practically in the same progress, I want to continue playing on server gold, but I have high lvl pokes on silver, I have money and I have 120 coins.

I would like to know if there is any way for me to transfer my things from the silver account to the gold account.

Hello @RafaelStein.

You can transfer all your belongings from the Silver server to the Gold server with the Server Transfer feature on the PRO Dashboard. To do so, simply log in, click the "Server Transfer" feature under Tools on the left side, and then click "Transfer for free". It will take a few minutes for the transfer to go through.

You are allowed to transfer for free once every 30 days, however, any subsequent transfers will cost 100 coins. There is currently no cooldown timer for the free transfer, so noting down when you transferred is advisable.

To trade between accounts, you can open two clients and trade with yourself. Do note, that both accounts will need the 4th Kanto badge.

Hopefully this answers your question.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Do not privately contact Staff. Instead, create a thread; it may help other players.

• 7 months later...
30 minutes ago, Decaptiator said:

hmm k thanks

I'll lock this thread as resolved.
In the future if you have any issues or questions please create a new thread instead of using someone else's.
Have a nice day!

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Exotyc locked this topic