The screen freeze and Naked bald Mc

Whenever I login I always have to customize my character then after that when I'm at the game it has no hair and dress plus when I started playing there's no issue other than the first problem I reported but when I get to cerulean there's another problem whenever I'm encountering random pokemons the screen freeze I waited for about 1 and a half hour and it still doesn't move I know the game is still running cause the background audio is still playing please how do I fix this? 

Screenshot_20201203-010139.jpg

Screenshot_20201203-010203.jpg

6 hours ago, VenDEATHa27 said:

Whenever I login I always have to customize my character then after that when I'm at the game it has no hair and dress plus when I started playing there's no issue other than the first problem I reported but when I get to cerulean there's another problem whenever I'm encountering random pokemons the screen freeze I waited for about 1 and a half hour and it still doesn't move I know the game is still running cause the background audio is still playing please how do I fix this? 

Screenshot_20201203-010139.jpg

Screenshot_20201203-010203.jpg

Hello @VenDEATHa27,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
As Norex has mentioned, you have to delete your old PRO files and redownload the new one from this link to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

Exotyc

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

I already re download the new client a few times even after I did this post I redownload it uninstalled and installed it I cleared the data and cache I connected to WiFi because someone said there's a problem when using mobile data the thing with character customization is fixed but the screen freeze is still my problem that's why I can't proceed to the game please help me with this 

Screenshot_20201205-211519.jpg

6 hours ago, VenDEATHa27 said:

I already re download the new client a few times even after I did this post I redownload it uninstalled and installed it I cleared the data and cache I connected to WiFi because someone said there's a problem when using mobile data the thing with character customization is fixed but the screen freeze is still my problem that's why I can't proceed to the game please help me with this 

Screenshot_20201205-211519.jpg

The first thing suggested to do while having client issues such as crash, freeze or client lags, is to delete all the old pro files and folders that you have on your device, and then redownload the latest client from here: PRO CLIENT DOWNLOAD.
Since you have already done that, I would recommend to check this ANDROID - CRASH FIXES GUIDE.

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.