Taighzles

1. 1.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Cinnabar Island "Loading Map" black screen, Can't Click Anything

<t>please fix this issue i have the same problem. Map wont load. tried the f2 clear map thing unblocked fire walls. i also noticed that it doesnt load on the maps loading 0% screen when i start up</t>

Re: Cinnabar Island "Loading Map" black screen, Can't Click Anything

<r>If you are stuck in a loading map issue, ask for a staff member to teleport you out, you can usually find some on discord : <URL url="https://discord.gg/0igWz7Y18DifW1gc">https://discord.gg/0igWz7Y18DifW1gc</URL> or on IRC : <URL url="https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.bitsjoint.net/pro">https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.bitsjoint.net/pro</URL></r>

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

Client stuck on "checking map updates"

<r><SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>PRO Username:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> <br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Do you have active membership?:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> No<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Your knowledge about PRO:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Basic Knowledge<br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you done before the problem was there?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>I was able to log on without any problems. Now the client won't even get to the login screen and just stuck on the part where it is loading everything up.<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you already tried to solve the problem?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>I've redownloaded the client multiple times but it is still stuck on the same part :/<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Description and Message<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>Edit by Chappy<e></e></COLOR><br/>

We currently moved the map server to a different host, because of the old one failed due to a reason that is still unknown to us. Until then, do as one player already reccomended:<br/>

1 - disconnect your internet<br/>

2 - enter client and wait<br/>

3 - connect internet and play .</r>

Checking Map Version indefinitely

<r><SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>PRO Username:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Dsx<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Do you have active membership?:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Yes<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Your knowledge about PRO:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Basic Knowledge<br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you done before the problem was there?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>Just played the game regularly, up until my drivers started crashing.<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you already tried to solve the problem?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>Installed a different version (x32 instead of x64) and Reinstalled both. <br/>

Putting it into compatibility mode<br/>

Running as administrator<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Description and Message<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>After i decided to reinstall the game because of my Driver crashing issue, i am now stuck at the first screen of the game; the loading screen for 'Checking Map Version'. It seems to not move at all and in Task Manager still appears to be running. I'm not sure what error it is having with loading the Map version, i just know that I've never had this before when i played in the past. Any i can try to fix this with? As far as my friends go, they have not encounter the driver crashes nor the infinite loading screen. <E>:thanks:</E><e></e></I></r>

Stuck on "Checking map Versions"

<r><SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>PRO Username:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Lixxr<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Do you have active membership?:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> No<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Your knowledge about PRO:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Beginner<br/>

<br/>

<I><s></s>Nothing special.<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<I><s></s>-Re-download client<br/>

-Making it compatible with windows 7/8<br/>

-Running as administrator<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<I><s></s>I installed the newest version of PRO an hour or so ago and since then I have been stuck on "Checking map Versions" each time I try to open the client. I have tried numerous things to fix it but nothing seems to work.<e></e></I></r>