Taighzles

1. 1.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Loading Map Black out

<r><SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>PRO Username:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Erbsman<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Do you have active membership?:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> No<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Your knowledge about PRO:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Basic Knowledge<br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you done before the problem was there?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>I walk in to the map in Cinnabar, the building next to the pokecenter<br/>

Then the screen says "Loading Map"<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you already tried to solve the problem?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>I tried to relogin, but still I am at the same "Loading Map"<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Description and Message<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE></r>

Cinnabar Lab frozen loading screen

<t>So I walked into the Cinnabar Lab, and it went to a black 'loading map' screen. It just sits there. I tried restarting the game and it just puts me back in the same place. Any advice?</t>

Re: Cinnabar Island "Loading Map" black screen, Can't Click Anything

<r><QUOTE author="Patisaur"><s>

</s><POST content="118329"><s></s>118329<e></e></POST> This is a big issue alot of PRO players have please resolve this as soon as possible, our membership is expiring.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

This is not a issue from us, it is from web server, and they are working on it.</r>

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.