Client stuck on 'Checking Map Version'

Taighzles

1. 1.

PRO Username: Taighzles

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Restarted client

Description and Message

Since I downloaded the new client (0.94), every time I try to launch the client it gets stuck on 'Checking map version' for 30 mins before loading anything else. Once I actually get to the logon screen I press log in and either the game says "Logging in" and nothing happens, or the client freezes and crashes. Please help me, I had none of these issues before the update.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the freezing and crashing, this is normal for when you can't connect (it does it for me, too; it's an indicator I haven't connected before the actual message). Just keep trying to connect and you'll get the "logging in" message.

When it says "logging in" it means you're connected, you can from here get something called a "ghost queue" which means you are in queue but it's not showing. From here, just be patient, you'll be logged on once you get to the end of the queue (this could literally be up to 30 minutes plus depending on queue size.

Hope this helps and enjoy PRO!

mRVvDj5.png

Feel free to join our IRC Chat

Checking Map Version Failed?

<r><SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>PRO Username:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> EncoreTime<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Do you have active membership?:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> No<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Your knowledge about PRO:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Basic Knowledge<br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you done before the problem was there?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>Started PRO and play.<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you already tried to solve the problem?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>Deleted PRO and re-installed<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Description and Message<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>I just wanted to know if anyone else is having this problem? or if its being looked into by higher officials?<e></e></I></r>

ET

Stuck on cinnabar gym loading screen

<t>I entered the gym and its stuck on a black screen with a pokeball on the top left side saying Loading map...<br/>

I've tried relogging and it has not fixed it. Any help would be great.</t>

Cinnabar Island "Loading Map" black screen, Can't Click Anything

<r><SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>PRO Username:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> EncoreTime<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Do you have active membership?:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> No<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Your knowledge about PRO:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Basic Knowledge<br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you done before the problem was there?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>I went into this building right beside the Pokecenter in Cinnabar island, and Now my game says Loading Map everytime i log in, and i cant log out without tabbing out and clicking the exit button. It's forever stuck. I'm not making a new account.<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you already tried to solve the problem?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>I deleted my client and re-installed, same problem...<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Description and Message<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>Now my game says Loading Map everytime i log in, and i cant log out without tabbing out and clicking the exit button. It's forever stuck. I'm not making a new account.<e></e></I></r>

ET

Loading Map forever

<r><SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Description and Message<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s><SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>PRO Username:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Marreco167<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Do you have active membership?:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Yes<br/>

<br/>

<I><s></s>Just arrived at Blane's town. Went to the Pokemon lab and got the issue.<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<I><s></s>Re-log, reainstall, asked for support in discord.<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<I><s></s>When I entered the pokemon lab this appeared:<br/>

<br/>

gyazo.com/ 3f69e7ecf713d1c3a1c771e57a81ce8a<br/>

<br/>

Since I was stuck I reloged, re installed, but every time I log in I see that screen.<e></e></I></I></r>

Re: Stuck on cinnabar gym loading screen

<t>i have the same bug after entering the building to the left of the pokecenter on same island but can't log back in after alt-f4 and reloading from sitting there like 10 min and nothing happening</t>

Re: Cinnabar Island "Loading Map" black screen, Can't Click Anything

<t>looks like new maps arent loading for some people.<br/>

<br/>

Cinnabar island and cinnabar lab recent got some updates. with the webserver host having issues, this is where the problem is</t>

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.