Client stuck on 'Checking Map Version'

Taighzles

1. 1.

Game not loading up

<r><SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>PRO Username:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> SeanGPlays<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Do you have active membership?:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> No<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Your knowledge about PRO:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Basic Knowledge<br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you done before the problem was there?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>I have logged on everyday for the past week or so and have been loving the game, I have over 30 hours and I have never had problems with the game before. The problem I'm having is the game wont load up, it gets stuck on "Checking Map Version"<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you already tried to solve the problem?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>I've reinstalled at least 5 times and don't know what to do.<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Description and Message<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE></r>

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My client is stuck on "Checking Map Version"

<r><SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>PRO Username:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> sooperappl<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Do you have active membership?:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> No<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Your knowledge about PRO:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Beginner<br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you done before the problem was there?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>Played on PRO<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you already tried to solve the problem?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>Deleting and reinstalling PRO<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Description and Message<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>My client is stuck on "Checking Map Version", it isn't loading, it is just frozen on that screen.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Ps. there isnt enough room to write my full PRO username: sooperapple<e></e></I></r>

Re: My client is stuck on "Checking Map Version"

<r><QUOTE author="Sooperapple"><s>

</s><POST content="119279"><s></s>119279<e></e></POST> <SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>PRO Username:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> sooperappl<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Your knowledge about PRO:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Beginner<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Description and Message<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>My client is stuck on "Checking Map Version", it isn't loading, it is just frozen on that screen.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Ps. there isnt enough room to write my full PRO username: sooperapple<e></e></I><e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="iamindy33"><s>

</s><POST content="119284"><s></s>119284<e></e></POST> i just reinstalled it and have the same problem<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

To jump the problem:<br/>

1. Disconnect from internet<br/>

2. Open the game and wait for the login page<br/>

3. Reconnect internet<br/>

4. Play<br/>

<br/>

Thanks to [ref]riccatt[/ref] for this tricky solution.</r>

Re: My client is stuck on "Checking Map Version"

<r><QUOTE author="Sooperapple"><s>

</s><POST content="119279"><s></s>119279<e></e></POST> <SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>PRO Username:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> sooperappl<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Ps. there isnt enough room to write my full PRO username: sooperapple<e></e></I><e>

</e></QUOTE>

PRO was having issues with the map server, but I believe this should be resolved. Let me know here if you're still having issues. Thanks.</r>

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

Stuck on checking map version

<t>Whenever I start up pokemon revolutions it just says checking map versions and stays on that screen. I've waited 2 hours for it to go and nothing happens, the bar doesnt even move. I also restarted the game three times and still nothing. If anyone knows how to fix this or why its happening please tell me!</t>

Re: Stuck on checking map version

<r><QUOTE author="Camoon123"><s>

</s><POST content="119432"><s></s>119432<e></e></POST> Whenever I start up pokemon revolutions it just says checking map versions and stays on that screen. I've waited 2 hours for it to go and nothing happens, the bar doesnt even move. I also restarted the game three times and still nothing. If anyone knows how to fix this or why its happening please tell me!<e>
</e></QUOTE>

To jump the problem:<br/>

1. Disconnect from internet<br/>

2. Open the game and wait for the login page<br/>

3. Reconnect internet<br/>

4. Play<br/>

<br/>

Thanks to [ref]riccatt[/ref] for this tricky solution.<br/>

<br/>

If this wont help, try restarting computer and then try again. You welcome.</r>