1. 1.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Extracter43

Loading up

<r><SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>PRO Username:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Extracter4<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Do you have active membership?:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> No<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Your knowledge about PRO:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Beginner<br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you done before the problem was there?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>Tried logging in while the server seemed full<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you already tried to solve the problem?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>Exiting and re-opening<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Description and Message<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s><SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>PRO Username:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Extracter4<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Do you have active membership?:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> No<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Your knowledge about PRO:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Beginner<br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you done before the problem was there?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>Tried logging in while the server seemed full<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you already tried to solve the problem?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>Exiting and re-opening<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Description and Message<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>So there will be times when i will run the .exe to try and get on to the server. Most of the time ill wait a couple of seconds and the game will load up like normal, but i wont be able to log in due to the server being full. Other times(this tends to occur a little more on the frequent side) the game will boot up but ill be stuck on the checking map version screen. Im sure this is probably a normal occurrence due to the server having limited spots. I just wanted to get it fixed and sorted before the second server comes out so I am able to play.<e></e></I><e></e></I></r>

Re: Loading up

<t>Same here, i can't even load the game, i stuck on "checking map version" it worked fine before i was kicked out of tyhe game. A friend can play but he can't move...</t>

<t>I'm having the same issue at the moment, I logged on fine this morning as usual and then I paid for membership and went to relog and couldn't connect to the server. I restarted the client to see if that would help and now Im stuck with the "Checking Map Version"no progress. I even restarted my PC and reinstalled PRO files...</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Jezn"><s>

</s>Same here, i can't even load the game, i stuck on "checking map version" it worked fine before i was kicked out of tyhe game. A friend can play but he can't move...<e>
</e></QUOTE>

i get stuck in the checking map and i can play with the loading bar, like drag it from left to right with my mouse.. its weird</r>

<t>Yeah same issue here, I don't think it has anything to do with the files or whatever. It's probably a bug right now since my friends and I have it now as well. I wonder what it is, sucks that I cannot find information about it anywhere atm</t>