Disconnects during bug catching contest

Alexandrian

Hello, a few hours ago while i was doing bug catching contest the server crashed twice in less than 5 minutes, the 1st time wasn't during pokemon encounter so when i logged back in my avatar remained in the bug catching area, 2nd time was during an encounter so when i logged in my avatar was moved to the last pokecenter, so what I'm suggesting obviously is when a player gets disconnected during a pokemon encounter (and it happens very often) he stays in the bug catching area instead of being moved to the last pokecenter.

S.gif

i feel like doing that wouldn't be possible, but i could be wrong, because normally when you log out during battle it considers it as a black out, so you get teleported back to your last visited pokemon center, which is the case here.

i like the idea though, i jsut don't know how easy it would be to add

• Like 1

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

1 hour ago, g3n3r4l said:

i feel like doing that wouldn't be possible, but i could be wrong, because normally when you log out during battle it considers it as a black out, so you get teleported back to your last visited pokemon center, which is the case here.

+1

exact, moreover if this were possible it should have already been put

• Like 1

xdz.gif.16a53e2fa015d9cae9b7b11b410e90aa.gif

my shop

XDZ#0115

2 days disconnected in bcc the first one is i caught a shiny then  today after i caught hera then being battled some random then server crash .... 

imagine 2 days i spend my 20mins in bcc for nothing +1 no compensation for server crash 

Screenshot_20210131-140259.png

• Like 1

15 hours ago, g3n3r4l said:

coding wise it is possible, as for logging out during battle i have to disagree, when you log out or get disconnected during battle you don't lose money as you do when you black out, also when you lose in a boss fight and you black out you don't get teleported to the last visited pokecenter.

S.gif

Bosses are coded so that if you lose it heals your pokemon right on the spot, so it doesn't need to send you back to the pokemon center. And besides the no losing money part, blackouts and DCs are the same, they still do the same thing, you can jsut bypass the losing money while logging out

• Like 1

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

18 hours ago, ALEXANDRIAN said:

Hello, a few hours ago while i was doing bug catching contest the server crashed twice in less than 5 minutes, the 1st time wasn't during pokemon encounter so when i logged back in my avatar remained in the bug catching area, 2nd time was during an encounter so when i logged in my avatar was moved to the last pokecenter, so what I'm suggesting obviously is when a player gets disconnected during a pokemon encounter (and it happens very often) he stays in the bug catching area instead of being moved to the last pokecenter.

already made a suggestion 
https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/150924-give-us-an-opportunity-if-we-lost-internet-to-continue-bcc-bug-catching/

discord = algerie31#5698

Coarse-Finished-Grunion-size-restricted.gif

4 hours ago, g3n3r4l said:

Bosses are coded so that if you lose it heals your pokemon right on the spot, so it doesn't need to send you back to the pokemon center. And besides the no losing money part, blackouts and DCs are the same, they still do the same thing, you can jsut bypass the losing money while logging out

Exactly, that proves my point, as the same thing can be done with the bug catching contest, if you can adjust the coding statements to bypass the losing money while logging out during battle, you can also bypass the sending to the last visited pokecenter.

S.gif