Valentine Side Walkthrough 2021

Titaniaplayz

Hi, maybe there is a bug or something but I was surfing on route 21 (gave up on giving the last letter) when I found the mime just south of Pallet Town, it was strange but it accepted the letter from the different poem and now I can do another letter as if I'd completed the last.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Floffy said:

Hi, maybe there is a bug or something but I was surfing on route 21 (gave up on giving the last letter) when I found the mime just south of Pallet Town, it was strange but it accepted the letter from the different poem and now I can do another letter as if I'd completed the last.

Looks like a bug. Can you pls report it Here. :worryyes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here are some good constructive feedback to improve your guide @supertrainers

Since I still had not done the new side-quest for this year's valentine event... I know, I'm late. Can't dedicate time I sadly don't have.

Anyway, I decided to follow your guide and see how well it was. And well, I did finish the quest without problems, so you get a point for that.

So, here are some good pointers to help improve this guide.

- You should give a better impression that you would need to catch 10 Luvdiscs in order to craft the letters.

The reasoning for this is that my first impression was that there might be several ways to obtain them.

If you change up the following line:

You basically need to get him 10 heart scales then deliver the cards to correct location ( You will be given a hint for location ).

To something like this:

You would need to give him 10 heart scales, which can only be obtained from Fisherman Ross's Luvdisc hunt.

Which also connects with my second suggestion, regarding how to hunt them.

You should consider changing this:

How to get heart scales ?

You can get heart scales by submitting Luvdisc to Fishermen rose. Luvdisc need to be OT with 90+ total IVs. 

To this - to make the requirements visible:

How to get heart scales ?

Fisherman Ross will give you x1 Heart Scale for each Luvdisc caught.

His requirement for accepting a submitted Luvdisc is:

- Must be caught after the quest was started

- Must be the OT

- Must have 90+ IVs in total

As for the locations and how this works.

I would suggest that you include the fact you can only do one letter/location at a time.

Although I personally hate that they didn't allow you to accept all of them and then go to each respective destination, instead of having to return each time to get a new one. But I guess this is the best way to make it flow better with the objective.

And that's pretty much it for suggestions to improve the guide.

Well, I do have a question for you actually.

Can I use the Screenshots you provided in this guide on PROWiki to complete the page with this quest?

Otherwise I will find another option, since BadContent left the quest section they started half-done.

So, I'm being a nice person cleaning up after them, so others will know what letter they are refering too.

Edited by Electrocute4u
  • Like 1

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

Hello Everyone

Could someone help me please I'm stuck with this one in Kanto :
"We went there to catch rare pokemon, but we failed at the entrance, no money but a great romance".

Edited by LordAmir

"Your love has gone colder.
Please stop hunting for Articuno,

Covering everything with ice in a blow,
And give me a heat embrace, to remind me what is summer."

no clue where the location of the person is :3