Region Locked Pokemon Megathread

Logan

I was trying to get help with a clamperl evolution and I guess when the trade happened it was locked out on the other end. Lunastart was helping me or trying to anyways. It wasn't a scam. I'll probably have to find another deep sea tooth...

Capture.PNG.9592c9913a87d1d8985565459c042fee.PNG

• Like 1

Hi there,

First I know that you doesn't handle anymore the kind of probs I have atm but maybe with the complication that I will describe after you will see.

I met a guy in a pc he asked me for an evo trade. I like to optimize so I picked up a poke that I know I have to evo trade too and traded with him.

But sure my kadabra was from an other region and he couldn't trade it back and for my case I was remembering that you just can't trade a poke from a bad region to a beginners.

So at first I was like okay no prob I will wait that he reach hoen. But it was actualy a discovering player and he didn't reconnected since that week end.

Is this possible to get this abra back ? I paid some money for him and it's a bit sad to finish unused for ever in a newbie pc ^^'..

Thank's for your attention,

Here is a link of the only "proof" I have of the trade.

https://www.pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/128155-url/?do=findComment&comment=706728 (in the bottom of the thread)

A guy game me his kadabra for evolution but it is sinnoh and i have not done sinnoh

So pls will u take that kadabra which and put it back in the guy named Kocchi my ign u can see Akidbs i play on silver thanks in advance

Hi there,

I have accidentely accepted to do the EV train for pokemon from Sinnoh, that I have not unlocked yet. Now the poke is stuck in my PC and can not give him back to owner. :-(

Could I ask you to, please, move this poke back to his owner?

Thank you very much for your time!

Server: Silver

My ingame nick: Fogy

Nick of the pokemon owner: Monty63697287

Pokemon ID: 32524226 (Rotom)

Evidence:

Screenshot_26.jpg.67df3de26104481f588539b17404fa11.jpg

• Like 1