Region Locked Pokemon Megathread

Logan

Hello i recently bought a pokemon and its locked can u help me transfer the pokemon to my other account??

this is the screenshot that i bought the pokemon

and my brother account is mitesx21

Silver server

unfortunately can't transfer it to another account in order to unlock it you need to progress through story,please be careful next time. ~Haruyukio

B4AA17A3-30C8-430B-84B1-556E18DF2799.thumb.jpeg.5780d623c6b52b4514bf5815064515c1.jpeg

Edited by M3ru3m

[silver] Hello recently another person and I traded haunters(Mine was lvl98 his was around 45) His was Kanto mine was Johto although he hasn't finished Johto yet . he accepted trade. He notified me after trade. I have turned back his haunter but he couldn't do mine. Since I couldn't upload image site here is img ur link proof we are agreeing upon . you can notify him about process he s aware of situation and I'm sure he'll get along. Username is Malekith213. Thank you.

https://imgur.com/a/vkIoWKx

Returned your pokemon ,if you wanna discuss further we can on your thread. ~Haruyukio. [/Quote]
Edited by Haruyukio

[ATTACH=full]85789[/ATTACH]

• Rules:

✖︎
This thread will help you to get back a Pokemon that is region locked in another PC, in case that you cleaned the said Region and the message did never appear or if you just ignored the Notification.

✖︎
Please read carefully the following information in order to get the best support that we could offer you.

✖︎
Also do not abuse this thread, this kind of service should remain exceptional and only used for important and needed Pokemon.

✖︎
If you're not eligible to our restore service, please do not spam this thread as your posts will get deleted.

• What do you need to post?

✖︎
You must provide screenshot evidence of your trade agreement with the user who has the Pokemon.

(The chat should display clearly the Pokemon and the reason of the trade.)

✖︎
You must write the server you are playing.

I am in gold server. My friend Bhimoso traded me two whimsi

[ATTACH=full]85789[/ATTACH]

• Rules:

✖︎
This thread will help you to get back a Pokemon that is region locked in another PC, in case that you cleaned the said Region and the message did never appear or if you just ignored the Notification.

✖︎
Please read carefully the following information in order to get the best support that we could offer you.

✖︎
Also do not abuse this thread, this kind of service should remain exceptional and only used for important and needed Pokemon.

✖︎
If you're not eligible to our restore service, please do not spam this thread as your posts will get deleted.

• What do you need to post?

✖︎
You must provide screenshot evidence of your trade agreement with the user who has the Pokemon.

(The chat should display clearly the Pokemon and the reason of the trade.)

✖︎
You must write the server you are playing.

Hi my name is GodIsTheHope, I am in gold server. Recently, my friend bhimoso traded me two whimsicott's and I didn't realise that thy were locked since i didnt beat hoenn yet. I would like these whimsicotts traded back to Bhimoso please.

Hello, Your pokemon has been returned to the owner, Sincerly Hawluchaa
Edited by Hawluchaa

i (Theragervg) Traded with Luffyonrainbow to try to evolve his haunter for him and its region locked. would you please return it to him

Server: Silver

I deleted the chat were he asked me to trade it for evolution for him, my fault, i dont wanna take a persons pokemon, please help.

The Haunter has been returned to its owner.

-Cecillon

help.thumb.png.d8ea262b4bb01c864cf76cc5ca16750e.png

haunt.png.2212c8ee9f4177b0751b83073c0ce6d1.png

Edited by Cecillon

Please help me,

I traded someone a Seadra to help me evolve it to kingdra, but he says that now its region blocked and he can give it back to me.

Here it is ss as proof: (Its a lv. 96 swift swim seadra, 30 spatk and 23 atk)

alt=150264https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?attachments/1591235169463-png.150264/[/img]

please help me get my little guy back :(

Resolved, as seen here. - Ehkoe.
Edited by Ehkoe

af74b4ecd071edbb82b9f25bb49fd88f.png

https://gyazo.com/af74b4ecd071edbb82b9f25bb49fd88f

the acc who has it is my alt Sabbe192

i dont have a screenshot of a conversation since i usually never talk to myself

my main is ZockChock

both accs are on silver and i would really like to have it back on my main since i need it for bosses q.q (yes me noob)

thank you very much

Unfortunately transferring it between accounts owned by the same user cannot be done. Please progress through the story on your alt account to get access to the pokemon and please be careful in future,

-Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon

Hi,

I play on silver server and i traded for dex service. Unfortunatly i wasn't paying attention on the trade and i accepted pokes from regions i haven't done before.

Cloyster from Hoenn and Chansey from SInooh.

Is it possible to give them back to ID: Prezzure.

Thank you in advance.

Sorry for the delay. The Chansey and Cloyster are now back in their owner's account.

- Cecillon

1361141127_Capturedecran2020-06-11a16_47_33.thumb.png.7788f3601ec0ad27ffc7375aa99374ea.png

Edited by Cecillon

Hi,

I play on silver server and i traded for dex service. Unfortunatly i wasn't paying attention on the trade and i accepted pokes from regions i haven't done before.

Thank you in advance.

thanks bro

Hi,

Thank you in advance.

Why has nobody done anything about this yet, it's been like 3 days now

Sorry for the delay. The pokemons Chansey and Cloyster are now back in your account.

_Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon

Good evening,

I've asked in trade chat for a level up service, and Darkdj accepted to do it.

The trouble is that my happiny now is stucked in his pc, because he didn't see my happiny was from sinnoh, and i didn't told him it, because i thought he saw it.

But i really need that happiny for my first pvp team, and i've hunt her for 9 days, I would feel really very bad if Happiny had to stay there until the boy finishes sinnoh ...

I attached a pic where Darkdj comfirmed it too. Please.

Thank you.

Your Happiny has been returned back to your account. Enjoy!

-Cecillon

418608060_PROClient18_06_202022_24_04.thumb.png.46d0367bb1eddba390ba658bb90f6cb8.png

Edited by Cecillon