Region Locked Pokemon Megathread

Logan

Hello There.

My Username is "Mrcrepse" and I'm playing on Gold Server. I request to Unlock the Graveler shown in the Picture. I just wanted to help "Sirc3ntury" out in evolving it. What I didn't know is that this would Regionlock the Graveler. We than thought that I would just have to play to a point where I have defeated the last Badge of the Region. But after I reached Viridian City, its still locked. I than found out that I would have to play all the way to Sinnoh's last Badge. But that is just way to far away. I would have to rush their now and that would ruin my Experience with this game completely and would take way too much time.

I'm really sorry for the Inconvenience and Hope you can help me out here. I just wanted to help someone out and didn't know any better.
Either way I wish anyone who ready this a blessed Day and hope to get a response relatively soon. 

Server: Gold
My Name: Mrcrepse
Their Name: Sirc3ntury

image.png.bdc8ddce0519490ee0e09d901778200c.pngimage.png.f8c3d4ce701f8a790fa7a6bdc957ba1d.png

I have returned the Graveler back to Sirc3ntury. They can find it in the last spot of their PC. -MBK

Edited by Mbk

I went to trade evo some mons with one of my guild members but the mons are Sinnoh and he's just finished Johto so they're locked in his box now, is there a way someone can help me get them back so I don't have to wait until he finishes Sinnoh? I don't have a ss of the mons but the chat logs are here. The two mons are a lvl 91 scyther and a lvl 95 star wars machoke. Its on the silver server.
My in game name: Jmoney007

Guild members ig name: Lgnmiles

More chat logs.PNG

I have returned the Scyther and Machoke back to the last spot in your PC. -MBK

Edited by Mbk
missed what server we were on

My name is Creation. I lent this guy my pokemon mindlessly so he could beat the Elite four without realizing they were from future regions and he wouldnt be able to use them. Is there anyway to recover them? image.png

Hello, I have returned both to the last spot of your PC. -MBK

Edited by Mbk

• 2 weeks later...

I was playing on Gold, I was doing a trade evo with my friend, he was trading me haunter and I was trading him graveler for trade evo, and it locked his pokemon to my box. I would appreciate any and all help getting haunter back to his original trainer! (I resolved this on my own by getting to johto, i don't know how to delete the post)

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (5).png

Screenshot (6).png

Edited by Koltyn69
solved my own issue
  • Checked/Done 1

Hi , i've trade with Azelf222 the two following pokemon early on :

Pokemon: haunter  
ID
: 83290812
Pokemon: kadabra  
ID: 83311464

Account name : Damzerss

Unfortunately i don't have screenshot of the time because we think that ending kanto league would have unlocked the two pokemon

PS : ticket is close i got my pokemon back 🙂

Edited by Damzerss
  • Checked/Done 1

• 2 weeks later...

I loaned my friend Translucid my Scizor and Slowking last night, and he had a bug where the client crashed while talking to the Hoenn Traveler, which he didn't get to respond yes or no to because of the crash.  He logged back in at the start of Hoenn, without being able to return the two Pokemon first.

image.png.e8dc109375a1eefabd554a69fec72b96.png

image.pngimage.png

Hello, I have returned both to the last spot of your PC. -MBK

Edited by Mbk

I traded my hunter to a player, I didn't realize my hunter was from jhoto and they were locked in kanto. Now he cannot trade it back to me. 

My name is rickthepickle92

The player I traded it to is Pilantod. The pokemon is 83529569. Any way I can get this back?

I'm on silver server

Screenshot_20230814_220526_PROClient.jpg

Screenshot_20230814_220325_PROClient.jpg

Screenshot_20230814_220035_PROClient.jpg

Hello, The Haunter is back in the last spot of your PC. 

Edited by Mbk

13 hours ago, Rickthepickle92 said:

I traded my hunter to a player, I didn't realize my hunter was from jhoto and they were locked in kanto. Now he cannot trade it back to me. 

My name is rickthepickle92

The player I traded it to is Pilantod. The pokemon is 83529569. Any way I can get this back?

I'm on silver server

Screenshot_20230814_220325_PROClient.jpg

Screenshot_20230814_220035_PROClient.jpg

Any way I can get help with this?

• Checked/Done 1

hello, i'm a player in Silver server, my ingame name is Zinh. Yesterday at 23:22 GMT 7+ i traded my pokemon named Clamperl to a player named Lulux16 at and forgot that Clamperl was caught in kanto and that player didn't finish the story in johto region so when the trade is done it is locked. can i get it back ? i need to train Clamperl to beat the boss. I have no proof of the trade or the conversation cause i didn't expect it would be locked to capture but i can provide proof that Clamperl is my pokemon and if you don't believe you can check my transactions in game 

image.png.d1131cb4071674df3a5bba832c89c7cb.pngKhông có mô tả.

this is Lulux16 player card and pic of my pokemon Clamperl it was caught on 15 15:57 pm GMT 7+ in the summer event map I had a hard time getting it. Can I get it back?

Edited by Zinh
  • Checked/Done 1

HI big fail , i try to help player for trade evo , this kadabra into alakazam
I trade my breloom vs kadabra ( bcs full party )
And the player ( Novaah ) forget to tell me he dont clear all region

My breloom is from Hoeen , and Novaah only clear kanto and actualy in johto

image.png.3ce4404ba78d71716222068cc704e3dc.png

79000659 was the ID of my breloom > In french chat , my msg at 17:24:45 = ( Write me my breloom ID in private message , i go try to contact staff for restore it )

We are on Silvers server
Player name : Pinkorabane (me) // Novaah ( Player with my breloom Region Lock )
Server : Silvers Server
ID of breloom : 79000659

If u need screenshoot from Novaah , i can try to contact him for the locked pokemon on his computer

EDIT : Novaah is a very cool player ! Tryhard jotho / League / Ratata quest for giving back my breloom
image.png.411e54c61f5ae80cedee3aab4ebc2667.png
Breloom Back to home ❤️

[TICKET CLOSED]

Edited by Pinkorabane