HeatButt

Jeanknight

HeatButt is not working. I starded playing this month of march 2021, i still have a lot to learn, but, get the first badge and bought the head butt. My pokémon's happiness is at 255 but when i go to the trees they just say that my pokémon is not happy, some friends have reported that this is happening to them as weel.

HeatButt não está funcionando. EU comecei a jogar agora neste mês de Março 2021, eu ainda tenho muito para aprender, mas, consegui a primeira insígnia e comprei o head butt. A felicidade do meu pokémon está em 255 mas quando vou nas árvores apenas dizem que meu Pokémon não está feliz, alguns amigos relataram que isso está acontecendo com eles também.

2021-03-16.png

As mentioned above, this feature, along with Dig Spots and Excavation, has been disabled to prevent further server crashes, until a fix is potentially found.

I've gone ahead and edited PRO's wiki pages for these 3 features and added a notice block to each one.

This will notify the player that this particular feature has been temporarily disabled until a fix is found.

Feel free to direct your friends to these wiki pages below for future reference.

Wiki pages:

To stay up-to-date with information related to PRO, you should consider joining their Discord server.

Edited by Electrocute4u
  • Like 1

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

Greetings, @JeanKnight

My apologies for the inconvenience. As mentioned above, Dig Spots, Headbutts and Excavations are temporarily disabled as our developers work on resolving the issue that is causing the server crashes. Stay up to date to the newest announcements in the Official PRO Discord's #announcements channel.

You will be updated when the issue is resolved.

Kind regards,

Kvar

• Like 1

• Kvar locked this topic