A Showcase box - a place to inspect someones Rarest and Strongest catches.

Kumapx0

People have so many good and rare shiny pokemon in their pc box and they cant do anything than let them rott there .
That makes the allchat flooded .    Cause many people like to show off.

Players like to collect and not just sell evry poke.                           

Wouldnt it be cool if u would add a showcase box to evryones profile and give the collecting of rare pokes  a meaning-   Where the trainer himself could choose which Pokes of his he would like people to see .
U could simply go in ur pc box - and Tag ur poke with a star -   it would be visible in the showcase box after that  .

showcase.PNG.05bf748c8204a7ba9e2d19bbfd52f77d.PNG  Maybe u could design there  like an icon that is clickable . And it opens the players Showcase storage box

Of course u couldnt move or take anyones pokes.  the  box would be simply to inspect and praise his amazing pokemons what he caught.

People would be happy cause u would  give evryone more motivation to Collect rare stuff.  To look cooler.

I hope  someone considers this idea  .           i think it would be amazing what u guys think ? 

• Like 1

+1 i think it's a great idea

lots of ppl uncheck "allow party inspection" because they pvp, this would allow them to showcase their cool poke on PRO

I don't look at all chat because it's obnoxious to spam it and i am jealous, the showcase would be a modest way to show off 🙂

+1

However, instead of a Showcase, how about having just a favorite field with your 3 favorite Pokemon (Strongest, Rarest, Cutest etc)

While a showcase would be nice, I'm sure that the Developers would die from trying to code that in, literally.

From what I've heard, they are still reworking parts of the code each day, since its all basically Spaghetti since they took it over.

I'm not trying to state that your suggestion is impossible and that I don't want to see it being implemented.

Rather the opposite, I think its a good suggestion and I would want to see something like that being implemented into the game at some point.

But it might not be applicable for the developers to implement something like this right now.

So I tried to take your idea and lightweight it into something similiar, which could act as a temporary solution.

Here is a rough mockup of what I messed around with in Photoshop, but presented in a cute-ish way.

I included a mockup for both the "Self View" card and the "Inspect player" card.

Spoiler

1245997546_FavoritePokemonscetch.png.ad50bcd12f8d9511671dafeea6b7f391.png

This is just a rough mockup, which took me just a few minutes to make.

Much can be improved on this. And there is plenty of designs that can sway far from my mockup.

Something to consider:

To utilize the OP's suggestion and my lightweight idea to its maximum, they should consider adding the preview window support for the Pokemon listed.

And by "preview window", I refer to the one displayed when linking a Pokemon in chat or when a wild Pokemon is caught with a full party.

Edited by Electrocute4u
  • Like 1

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png