Heal pokemon immediately after entering Pokemon Center instead of needing to talk with nurse joy

Vintgryph

2 minutes ago, SalemZEROO said:

Not everyone who enters a pc needs to heal his pokes... Maybe he just need to take one pokémon without healing the rest during hunting... 

Maybe I've not experienced this since I am a new player, but is there a reason why someone would not want their pokemons to be fully healed?

As others have mentioned, not everything is about healing when you enter a Pokecenter.

A Pokecenter serves as a facility for Healing, Trading and storing Pokemon.

It also hosts a NPC that can check the Hidden Power of a Pokemon and a underground for transportation.

Sometimes you visit a Pokecenter just to have a point to return to nearby.

And if you are repel tricking or just out to sync, you can have your first pokemon in the party as fainted to lead for a better time hunting.

If you want to autoheal, there is currently only one method. But I will not go into further details on that.

The dialog is simply there to replicate the original game and removing it would make Nurse Joy useless.

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

Walking into a pc auto healing pokes is just bad, for story it can be useful, but post-story it's bad, with stuff like repel trick especially, or just fainted syncs, just for hunting pokemon. And even stuff like poison heal, you want to keep the status on.

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif