Upgrade Legendary Pokemon to a shiny version

Bash

10 minutes ago, Limit said:

If they do that the game will end something like showdon anyone can access the pokenon they want.  You only need to say buy ivs.  (this only makes the pokemon hunt die and the economy collapse) (and it is currently being seen)

Its ok to not agree but I cant quite follow.

So, it is better for you to not have any way to get a shiny Legendary  because if there was one, it would be to similar to showdown where you can have any shiny?

I also dont know where the connection between - making your legendary shiny and make the Pokemon hunt die and have the econemy collapse - is 😛

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

Just now, g3n3r4l said:

I don't think this is such a good idea, simply because of staff pokemon, understandably there aren't many, but all the same, it would remove the specialty from them, as they would become the norm

I understand. But arent Pokemon with 30+ stats additional to the fact that you can choose not accecible Pokémon enough special?

I have 3 staff mons and would also feel spezial enough when others had shiny legends too.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

4 minutes ago, Bash said:

Its ok to not agree but I cant quite follow.

So, it is better for you to not have any way to get a shiny Legendary  because if there was one, it would be to similar to showdown where you can have any shiny?

I also dont know where the connection between - making your legendary shiny and make the Pokemon hunt die and have the econemy collapse - is 😛

It would be like playing a nds pokemon and hacking and getting your glitter and money that you want, you would boast and in the end you would get bored.  why ?  because we want everything easy and once obtained it bores

apart from all of this.  a game of pokemon is based on capture and long hours of effort and put into battle what you or another player hunted.  If this is not so, it would not be funny.

IMG_0209.gif.0ec24d2ac7779e4d4b59d5c9005fe104.gif

Click on picture shop of limit

1 minute ago, Bash said:

I understand. But arent Pokemon with 30+ stats additional to the fact that you can choose not accecible Pokémon enough special?

I have 3 staff mons and would also feel spezial enough when others had shiny legends too.

You are staff????

i mean yea 30+ pokemon are nice, but for times in like pvp, you wont see the stats, seeing the shiny you just know what the stats are, so it would just work for the staff that show off their pokemon in chats

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

1 minute ago, Limit said:

It would be like playing a nds pokemon and hacking and getting your glitter and money that you want, you would boast and in the end you would get bored.  why ?  because we want everything easy and once obtained it bores

apart from all of this.  a game of pokemon is based on capture and long hours of effort and put into battle what you or another player hunted.  If this is not so, it would not be funny.

Ok. But at the moment, no matter how long you play, you will never get a shiny legend.
I mean, it doesnt has to be easy, but the option would be nice, or not?

Picture

TP4L

Just now, Bash said:

Ok. But at the moment, no matter how long you play, you will never get a shiny legend.
I mean, it doesnt has to be easy, but the option would be nice, or not?

In no way, just with the touches of the staff, I already find it annoying

-1 because getting to overcome those 31x6 legends is screwed in 1 vs 1

- is acceptable if they are staff and they give them that is because they have worked hard to obtain those  bright touches

IMG_0209.gif.0ec24d2ac7779e4d4b59d5c9005fe104.gif

Click on picture shop of limit

Honestly +1, making it possible to get shiny legendarys but through hard work and have it be like a prestigious thing is super nice, games like overwatch has the golden guns as prestige to show you grinded for something. 

It won't get old because there is always that battle who will be the first one with them all.

About the staff mons, they worked alot for them, cool, you pvped alot to get one? cool aswell

• Like 2

I project a storm

A whirlwind of gales and torrents

A cosmic array so vibrant

Born emerging from heat and flames

Tempered by violent rays ~

1 minute ago, Limit said:

- is acceptable if they are staff and they give them that is because they have worked hard to obtain those  bright touches

Its about making it shiny, not giving it stats.
Other than that I still cant relate your stuff you have written, but ok. I have to accept it.

Picture

TP4L

It's a +1 for me. In the end it's just different skin colors that do not affect in any way how good the legendary is in PvP or even Pve. I'm sure there could be a way to keep them somewhat exclusive so that every single player doesn't get one. It would be interesting for those who are interested in getting one have at least the opportunity to obtain them without winning the summer tour/being staff. 

7 minutes ago, Limit said:

I think you're misunderstanding the suggestion, no one is suggesting to give perfect legendaries but just to have the opportunity to turn the ones you have into their shiny variant. Currently it's only possible while being staff/winner of summer tour 

Edited by Ichibann