Keldeo quest bug

Iampvp

Hello, i wanted a kind of support over keldeo quest in my account i lost to the forest maze npc and came back with other pokes to fight it again and luckily my all levers were same as before and ofc i tried to contact with other levers but they responded again but even after finding all the levers im not able to get to that npc pls help

Hey @Iampvp

Is there any way you can provide a screenshot of the issue you're having?

You mentioned that you can't get to the Forest Maze NPC, I suppose you mean the boss found in Forest Dungeon Boss Room?

Have you tried interacting with several objects, in order to find the right ones? Besides the one you had from your previous run?

I have personally done this step several times, and I had no issues with it.

But it did take me some time to find the right one, as it randomizes each time you leave the boss room.

Here is a reference from PROWiki, it currently has the list with all the objects that could hold the lever.

As soon as you enter the forest, there is a stone tablet visible. Interacting with it will give you a riddle.

There are several object that can hold the levers, of which you will need to find 3. These include:

• A tombstone
  • Tree stump with an axe
  • Dead tree
  • Cherry bush
  • Skull
  • Bush with mushrooms
  • Pile of leaves
  • Pumpkin

There might be a chance that you would have to interact with the stone table again.

I did this each time I entered the maze, just to be sure that I had redone all the previous steps and to get a new clue.

Hope this could help you solve the issue you're facing.

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

actually i did interact with everything at first and i got my 3 levers was transported to the forest dungeon boss room as said but i lost and after that i did intentional dc against a poke to reach to pokecenter fast after that came with other pokes and when i get back there luckily they were the same levers as the previous i interacte with all 3 of them and they gave the same dialogue as provided earlier and for sake i tried to interact with other levers also but none of them responded but even after founding the 3 levers a=im not transported to the boss room

4 minutes ago, Iampvp said:

actually i did interact with everything at first and i got my 3 levers was transported to the forest dungeon boss room as said but i lost and after that i did intentional dc against a poke to reach to pokecenter fast after that came with other pokes and when i get back there luckily they were the same levers as the previous i interacte with all 3 of them and they gave the same dialogue as provided earlier and for sake i tried to interact with other levers also but none of them responded but even after founding the 3 levers a=im not transported to the boss room

I see.

I did also use the DC method, while in a battle.

Instead of surrendering and having to go all the way back or waste a escape rope.

But, each time I did. I interacted with the stone table and it gave me a new clue.

I never once encountered the same set of levers.

Well, regardless.

I am sure a staff could converse this to the right people and find a solution for you.

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

image.png.dfb56ed1640c7c211736a3e0a4a467a7.pngimage.png.0d22e76b969ea9416b815ca689fcac48.png

got the same set again when i tried it from start and i intercted to the stone table at first before starting it  but im not teleported to the bossimage.png.387a751fc018183f8e0366080fab4496.pngimage.png.15f0722e68dd98d2c77b65926387a868.png

Edited by Iampvp

16 minutes ago, Norex said:

Have you tried to interact with the mushroom on the tree stump? That has worked for some people from what I remember.

i think no i didnt but to be more clear ccan u provide an ss where is it or just a preliminary idea around where it can be