Sliggoo doesn't evolve

Breakingpoint

22 minutes ago, Sbyz said:

iirc Sliggoo evolves at lvl 50

You are right about that, however its level 55 as far as I am aware.

Sliggoo's original game evolve criteria has been altered on PRO.
So it does no longer level up during rain after x level, but is instead a level trigger.

I'll quote my own forum guide, from this thread below.

#706 Goodra

Spoiler

This Pokemon is not found in the wild.

Evolves:
It evolves from Sliggoo starting at level 55.
No rain is needed, like in the original game. PRO decided to do a level trigger instead for this evolution.

World Quest:
You can find Goodra as part of the lineup of pseudo-legendaries that are catchables on Birth island.

Open the spoiler below to learn more about World Quest.

Requirement to encounter it on Birth Island:
There is a 50/50 whether it is a legendary or a pseudo-legendary Pokemon that you encounter.
Furthermore, even if it decided to be a pseudo-legendary, there is still only a 1/11 chance it will be the one you want.
Pseudo-legendary Pokemon will have their H.A (Hidden Ability) and all Pokemon available on Birth Island cannot be shiny.

The other pseudo-legendaries you can encounter are:
Dragonite, Garchomp, Hydreigon, Lucario, Metagross,
Rotom, Salamence, Tyranitar, Volcarona and Zoroark

How to find and access Birth Island:
You can access Birth Island through the "Mysterious Captain" found in Vermillion docks near the NPC that takes you to Sevii Islands.
He will only take you there after obtaining a non-tradeable Mysterious Ticket from completing the minimum requirements during a World Quest.

Participating in a World Quest:
As of 1st of April 2021, World Quests will start randomly!
An announcement is posted on PRO's Discord server and a in-game symbol will be displayed in the top left corner.
The announcement on Discord always have a @Silver Server and @Gold Server ping and includes total IVs and Pokemon.
You can equip the role that features the server you play on in #bot-commands by using ?role Gold server or ?role Silver server to get pinged!
Note: Should you not use Discord or don't want to join the Discord server, simply speak to a cultist that can be located in every port.
They will give you the details on which Pokemon and how much IVs is needed for World Quest to be successful.

Obtaining a Mysterious Ticket:
In order for you to get your hands on a ticket, you would need to capture at least a total of 0.5% of the total IVs for the Pokemon that was displayed in the World Quest announcement.

Time limit:
Each World Quest last 24 hours, but will be completed before that, if all IVs are submitted within the time limit.
If a World Quest fails, because all IVs were not submitted within the 24 hours, you will not gain a mysterious ticket, even if you hit the 0.5% quota.

Submitting a Pokemon and checking your progression:
You can at any time check your progress and submit Pokemon to the Mysterious Cultist, that can be found in every dock in each region.
Here is a quick example, if the total IVs are 164734, you would need a total of 824 IVs submitted for it to be 0.5% of the total IVs.
Or you can simply check your progress at the Mysterious cultist until you hit a number above 0.5%.
If you submit a total of 3% or more of the total IVs, you will recieve x2 Mysterious Ticket

Here is a forum guide to get you started with World Quests:
Check out this forum guide.

Want a Youtube video explaining it instead?
Check out this Youtube Video.

If you want to know everything about a Pokemon on PRO, feel free to check out my megathread forum guide, consisting of every Pokemon from gen 1-6 here.

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

Greetings, @BreakingPoint

My apologies for the inconvenience. To evolve Sliggoo, you need to level it up at level 50 or above in a Map where it rains. For example, you can level it up in Pastoria City when it rains at level 50 or more (such as 53,56,59,62...) and it will trigger the evolution prompt. You can use a Rare Candy to trigger the evolution.

Let me know if this has resolved your issue. 

Kind regards,

Kvar

15 minutes ago, Kvar said:

Greetings, @BreakingPoint

My apologies for the inconvenience. To evolve Sliggoo, you need to level it up at level 50 or above in a Map where it rains. For example, you can level it up in Pastoria City when it rains at level 50 or more (such as 53,56,59,62...) and it will trigger the evolution prompt. You can use a Rare Candy to trigger the evolution.

Let me know if this has resolved your issue. 

Kind regards,

Kvar

Guess this served as useful information for myself as well.
Guess I'll update my guide. Anyway, thanks for letting us know.
Well, and I guess I'll have to contact my sources for Pokemon information to rely that their information was outdated.

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

Discord Status

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, BreakingPoint said:

Yeah it solved it. It evolves at 50 and not 40. It is stated wrong on prowiki. Thanks

I've updated both Sliggoo and Goodra wiki page on PROWiki.

Thanks for notifying me about it stating/showing wrong information on PROWiki.
Any contributions to improving it, is muchly appriciated.

Hope you'll continue to use PROWiki as a reliable source of information.

Best of luck with your future evolutions! :SquirtleSquad:

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

Discord Status

spacer.png

Glad to know your issue was resolved 🙂 I'll now be locking this thread.

Kind regards,

Kvar

• Kvar locked this topic