Battletower tactics

Kumapx0

Hi so i have baton pass team but it takes ages if i do the same max stat method  with klefki   -  debuffers - buffers - sweeper -

I noticed the first bosses are weaker , is there some way i could speed up the process of beating the first bosses .

Maybe that my haxorus alone uses swords dance and wipes the first trainers on their own , would that work ?

And which first trainers are weak to finish off like that . first 5 or first 4

Hey @LadyLilith

I can't help much with strategic questions relating to beating each trainer in BT faster.
But I can help you find out each trainer's weaknesses, or each trainer's lineup weaknesses.

Each room has 3 sets of trainers that can appear, each has their own lineup.

You can check out PRO's Wiki page for Battle Tower, which includes each room's trainer lineups and their Pokemon.

You can find it here

A boss team is great, but its slow when you have to fight various ones.

Also, Cynthia who is the final BT boss has 3 lineups. So keep that in mind when selecting your team.

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

just take any pokemon and have poke fun they are not strong and bring 1 sharpedo destiny bond for cynthia + mega banette for the arceus... imagine going there with tankers wtf any randy set up poke can insta 1vs6 all the trainers some examples that are sure more effective and way cooler than a klefki: chandelure cacturne krookodile blaziken slamence flygon walrein gyarados scrafty carracosta crustle dragonite hitmonlee regirock regice mew celebi jirachi omastar babaracle haxorus klinklang genesect dugtrio scolipede volcarona suicune raikou any mega sharpedo porygonz  etc etc etc literally any poke that can setup.. and moxie helps too

Edited by Crucifixuz

finn.gif.d450244a79435b8983a25a5b72cff0b1.gif                 Youtube Channel xD                 cruci.gif.0344cffa73dea39fea2bd65a11f291ef.gif