Longer Haircuts for Girls + floating hair animation - Outfit sets ( Misty - Joy - May..etc )

Kumapx0

Since i absolutely love styling my character and i own nearly all the clothes that are aviable in coin shop including event ones
Im trying to customize my character like Korrina the
Gym Leader of Shalour City's Gym since i really like her look.

But all i find on magic mirror is kinda short hair that looks stiff and boring ....... 

Will it ever be possible to make very long hair  that also floats in the air.                                     Maybe make special outfit sets in the Coinshop like the full - misty clothes , may clothes)
                                                                                                                                           People who watch pokemon series might wanna buy it to look like them .
  Like these                                                                                                                         Why isnt that set of clothes ingame but ones like " thor , ironman " are that are a totally diffrent universe..
4124124.jpg.ef9c00e9e8cc05a06d8500bdabe1d9a1.jpg          pokemon korrina | Pokemon, Gym leaders, Pluto the dog         

longest i find is this , but it dont look like her hair , its way shorter . But apparently its impossible since the characters look small who are near to the ground and the hair cant even be made so long 😞     so sad  4444444444.PNG.be135c658b16b3e7b977ba92a12c094b.PNG

This mount kinda went full bonanza why cant hair be longer and nicer too  with some sparkles like these
5454545454.PNG.5b82969b6260e6274cd0a024d6ca29b9.PNG            
I mean its nice to see theres many new hairstyles , but who wants to look like this ....its like her hair connects with her armpits and it continues its route down.  Luckily it stopped...lol.PNG.554edd959858df264f421e5f532c96e6.PNG                                                                                  

Edited by LadyLilith

20 minutes ago, Electrocute4u said:

+1

Its not been PRO's strongest side, so more options could help balance it out.

Yes maybe rework the existing once , since they added many , that i dont think are that much unique with eachother , some of them look very similar .
I dont wanna say staff does a bad job lol but  its better to have less and more unique than to much options that arent that great diffrence between eachother.

This is the furthest i could make my char look like her -  and i think it looks even more like misty than this boss does.
By the way this one new hairstyle looks great and very unique then the most.
4214124.PNG.252a7b87f7930d70d411b04cf1c06c1d.PNG
Plus imagine there would be that famous clothes for misty in shop . bäm u have Misty as ur character lol  , and probably a hundreds of more mistys running around in the map xd

Edited by LadyLilith

56 minutes ago, LadyLilith said:

Since i absolutely love styling my character and i own nearly all the clothes that are aviable in coin shop including event ones
Im trying to customize my character like Korrina the
Gym Leader of Shalour City's Gym since i really like her look.

But all i find on magic mirror is kinda short hair that looks stiff and boring ....... 

Will it ever be possible to make very long hair  that also floats in the air.                                     Maybe make special outfit sets in the Coinshop like the full - misty clothes , may clothes)
                                                                                                                                           People who watch pokemon series might wanna buy it to look like them .
  Like these                                                                                                                         Why isnt that set of clothes ingame but ones like " thor , ironman " are that are a totally diffrent universe..
4124124.jpg.ef9c00e9e8cc05a06d8500bdabe1d9a1.jpg          pokemon korrina | Pokemon, Gym leaders, Pluto the dog         

longest i find is this , but it dont look like her hair , its way shorter . But apparently its impossible since the characters look small who are near to the ground and the hair cant even be made so long 😞     so sad  4444444444.PNG.be135c658b16b3e7b977ba92a12c094b.PNG

This mount kinda went full bonanza why cant hair be longer and nicer too  with some sparkles like these
5454545454.PNG.5b82969b6260e6274cd0a024d6ca29b9.PNG            
I mean its nice to see theres many new hairstyles , but who wants to look like this ....its like her hair connects with her armpits and it continues its route down.  Luckily it stopped...lol.PNG.554edd959858df264f421e5f532c96e6.PNG                                                                                  

yeah +1, we want long haircuts like this:
image.png.f0b60cfad01f72822a637173cac2443e.png

• 2 weeks later...