Diancie quick quest guide (With chess guide)

Bash

Quick.

- You need a few strong Pokemon (One Pokemon must have a steel type, can also be a weak one), something you can brighten up caves with - HM Flash for example. Be able to surf, be able to climb waterfalls, be able to dive. You should start the quest a bit before night. First part is just a explanation where the quest starts.

- Go to the Vermilion port and go to Love Island (Requirements: 120 Kanto Pokemon caught, 38 evolved)

- Follow the left part of the beach. At some point there is a small stair that leads to some grass, go through it and follow the beach again. (Screen-shot in spoiler if needed)

- You will see a cave entrance, enter it. In the cave, use the first ladder you see.

- Follow the cave, there is only one way. At some point you have to use dive, go dive and go up.

2023-06-07_13-36-01.png.ce9f30f03591af4317dbb76909478ec5.png

The quest actually begins now.

- Dived up? -> Welcome to the quest area.

- Go to the inner cave: 'Diamond Empire Foyer'

- Take the right entrance. 'Diamond Empire East Wing'

- Move the Nosepases to the sparkeling switches. They are not hard to understand.

- Enter the entrance which was blocked by eletricity before - You dont go back to Foyer, the entrance is in the Wing

- Beat the mini Boss - hes easy.

- Go back to the Foyer

- Take the left entrance 'Diamond Empire West Wing'

- Enter the next entrance

- It must be night now (or you are lucky, idk). Always take the entrances where the lamp lights are on. If no lamp is on and its night, turn the dynamic light settings on.

- I forgot what comes now, I think again some easy boss.

- A message roughly like "smt rumbless" must come, if not, you need to do smt else in your current area. Message yes?!  -> Go back to the Foyer

- Enter the last entrance which was blocked before where the rails and Carbink's are

- Do the totally boring and annoing pseudo PvP - Chess game

- Tipp: U need to use your brain (Or you use the guide in the spoiler). When you dont understand the game, you wont win. (Or use the guide)

BlitzkriegZ  wro.te:

If people are still having problems with the chess puzzle heres the fast/effective process again with screenshots.

This is the start position, with the Timid carbink at the top, jolly at bottom and 2 supports in the middle.

Screenshot_650.png.bfe74f448ea4a85db13d5b4b8ec2000a.png

STEP 1:

Screenshot_651.png.7c8b4b58efc4bc18c60b5ccb7a054518.png

Mark their positions from above as 1, 2, 3, 4.

Align all the carbinks in the 2nd row. We swap jolly one from the 4th position to the 3rd position. We setup calm mind and sharpen with the offensive ones. Double screens with the def ones.

STEP 2:

Screenshot_652.png.f7e20b839b471cf97b8d439a2b94e5ad.png

This is the crucial turn. Remember we're talking about their positions from above only. At this point the timid one is in 1st and jolly in 3rd position. Swap their positions. As you can see in the ss the jolly is in the 1st position now and ready to rock slide 3 ninjasks at once :). 

After you're done fixing their positions, now we click rock slide with the jolly one which is at the top. We calm mind up again with the timid one  as theres nothing to attack infront of it. And click sandstorm, toxic with the rest 2 and the turn is done. 

Be very careful to direct the faces of the carbinks towards the direction of the enemies otherwise they'll hit nothing but air. 

STEP 3: 

Screenshot_653.png.9289dc1370e854c982f867b130f972e1.png

If your rock slide hit all ninjasks there should be none left but 1 missed here in particular. It doesnt matter much. From this point we just attack whatevers in front. This might be random for each players but all with all carbinks alive and setup we're in an advantageous position. 

Screenshot_654.png.b4d9f305de1fab6a65e5eb2b4d80de50.png

Screenshot_655.png.f9dbe1950775b382132b8c3ac1c2e260.png

As you can see from the above 2 ss, we kept the timid in its 3rd position while we swapped the jolly from 1st to 2nd position to hit 3 targets with rock slide, these swaps help to make the process faster.

I clicked rock slide again with the now 2nd position jolly one, dazzling gleam with the timid one in 3rd position, and toxic on the other two since the screens are still up.

STEP 4:

No ss here as its different for each one. Hit whatever infront with the offensive ones and try to move their positions for optimal damage. Setup screens again for safety incase you miss attacks or the greninja dodges (Was +3 EVA for me here)

STEP 5:

Cleanup

Screenshot_656.png.6214c0eb65e22c2afbf699692b574881.png

Screenshot_657.png.40f723577a428a04e6efd79fd2b82b3e.png

- Do the boss, hes a bit harder now.

- Beat the rock, it is actually strong.

- Get your sync and Master Ball

- Enjoy your trash iv Gentle Diancie

Edited by Bash
  • Like 11

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

Lost first 5 times then won the next one comfortably just by changing formations a bit. 

1. The 2 attacking set carbinks are at the corners of the row, position 1 and 4 from above. Switching the 2nd offensive carbink from 4th to 3rd place should help more. This allowed me to rock slide into 3 ninjask in a single turn and ohko them all. [[ Edit: Its not necessarily that the rock slider Carbink has to be in a fixed spot. Whichever position it can move to to hit as many enemies is fine, if its at topmost, for example ]]

2. First turn should be prioritized by setting up the 2 offensive sets and screens with the defensive ones.
3. Sandstorm and toxics from the support sets should help next turn and after that its just landing the moves with the offensive ones and changing their positions suitable for getting maximum damage output. I prioritized moving the offensive carbink with stone edge to kill the greninja first since it spams double team. 

Edited by BlitzkriegZ
  • Like 1

Discord: TurboS#7968

1 minute ago, BlitzkriegZ said:

Lost first 5 times then won the next one comfortably just by changing formations a bit. 

1. The 2 attacking set carbinks are at the corners of the row, position 1 and 4 from above. Switching the 2nd offensive carbink from 4th to 3rd place should help more. This allowed me to rock slide into 3 ninjask in a single turn and ohko them all. 
2. First turn should be prioritized by setting up the 2 offensive sets and screens with the defensive ones.
3. Sandstorm and toxics from the support sets should help next turn and after that its just landing the moves with the offensive ones and changing their positions suitable for getting maximum damage output. i moved the offensive carbinks to kill the greninja first since it spams double team. 

and how to do here ?image.png.143f6bcd6e6e915fc458028655c53d84.png

discord = algerie31#5698

Coarse-Finished-Grunion-size-restricted.gif

21 minutes ago, Ad0naR said:

Thank you ! 

Chess game is the most horrible thing ever made in this game

ikr. People already hated the one on halloween. Idk why they make a similar one. Its like a game from the 1980's

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L