Petition to Unban Greninja from Ranked OU PvP

Iammeetdp

1 hour ago, 0danobunaga said:

Are you sure ninja wont do more than kill 1? Basically it always kill Serperior, Keldeo, Bisharp, Garchomp and Gengar when I use offensive team.  Not like balance team always get support by defensive pokemons 

for me im sure, atleast here what always happen to me, sometime switch in safe switch from prdict move and revenge hit sometime ninja overpredict to me and dont have any kills at all,. ( and thats what about how everyone uses ninja) and when i use offensive team i will have minimum atleast 2 prio user inside that im supposed to beat faster/scarf poke weather etc. and i think prio moves and stats booster are main life for hyper offense team. its way different with bulky offense team, they can cover each other by their bulkiness and hit back with destructive damage. and when i use ninja againts h.o team, that also happens to me, most time my ninja only can uturn switch till it die by rock because its hard to defog againts h.o team .scarf ninja work better againts h.o team, but totally trash set againts wallers. i mean, it can do many sets and destroy many things, but it also easily destroyed by many things because it fragileness wont able to handle 2x random not supereffective move

1 hour ago, 0danobunaga said:

Mega Alakazam basically free to kill if the Focus Blast miss hits. And also hazard is around it hard to switch in to mega Alakazam. Even priority move such as Sucker Punch, Bullet Punch  can kill mega Alakazam as well. Faster pokemon majority scarf pokemon also can kill the mega Alakazam and make pressure the mega Alakazam.

So Greninja cant miss Gunk shot. Greninja cant miss Hydro Pump. Greninja cant miss any move that has less than 100% accuracy. If its misses, the same result, free kill. And its a miracle, but loses hp to hazards too. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 0danobunaga said:

That right! I don't want to see those important pokemon get killed by greninja . Those really good to counter another pokemon

They are all cancer walls. You guys say Greninja is unhealthy, why these mons combined are unhealthy. Its not possible to protect stall this much.

just want to chip in here i see bunch of guys using the argument that greninja is unpredictable with unlimited moves, and justify his "op-ness" with that, meanwhile i just want to say that i completely agree with idkup that the only set u should use is ice beam, hydro pump, spikes, extrasensory/hp grass. Any other set in ranked is garbage and all u who advocate it should be ashamed of urself and ur limited brain!

34 minutes ago, Eric66 said:

So Greninja cant miss Gunk shot. Greninja cant miss Hydro Pump. Greninja cant miss any move that has less than 100% accuracy. If its misses, the same result, free kill. And its a miracle, but loses hp to hazards too. 

i love how you are stating the unlucky moments. such good ways to counter

27 minutes ago, EvilProtagonist said:

just want to chip in here i see bunch of guys using the argument that greninja is unpredictable with unlimited moves, and justify his "op-ness" with that, meanwhile i just want to say that i completely agree with idkup that the only set u should use is ice beam, hydro pump, spikes, extrasensory/hp grass. Any other set in ranked is garbage and all u who advocate it should be ashamed of urself and ur limited brain!

In this case, theres no argument. Greninja is the same braindead pokemon as the rest, with moveset we already know. Different teams, different tactics. You cant say this should be the only moveset, beacuse its not true. 

Just now, SuperHuy13 said:

i love how you are stating the unlucky moments. such good ways to counter

They stated focus blast that can miss. They use the word if. Theres no if in pokemon. So this goes to them too.