Petition to Unban Greninja from Ranked OU PvP

Iammeetdp

Unban Greninja Here:-

(Removed Petition as it was overruled) 

I Request an All Player accessible Voting for Final Ban/Unban Decision of Protean Greninja. 

Greninja has been a part of ranked pvp for almost 2 year iirc. It was never consider broken! Why now?

Mega Metagross was kept unbanned for few reasons stated on discord! Let's compare Geninja with those reasons. Keep in mind that I love Mega Metagross and these is just to compare, not prove anything against mega Metagross.

1) It has yet to show signs of breaking metagame - I got no reason to believe that greninja is harmful for metagame, that thing is been around for 2 years! If it was harmful, shouldn't the metagame be dead by now

2) It has fair checks and counters- Lmao for real, you are going to  unban Mega Metagross for that reason and not greninja. I do realize that greninja can be played smartly with protean, but that thing is fragile asf! It gets 2hko from moves it resist ( especilly since it requires - def/ sp.def nature because of mix run) It has to be run with life orb usally which just adds up to its fragility.

3) It has 4 moveslot syndrome- Its getting real at these point. You really believe that metagross has these syndrome and not GRENINJA. Players who fear it is because it can run mix or at its best hp fire. Surf, Ice beam, hp Fire, Spikes, low kick, gunk shot, u turn, extrasensory,hp grass... WOW no 4 move syndrome at all. To add up , they said it could run 7-8 moves that it would like to run ( metagross) but is limited to 4, WHAT ABOUT NINJA THAN??? you think it can cover entire meta in its 4 moves?

4) It doesn't yet restrict teambuilding to an unhealthy extent- I dont even know what he wanna prove with these point. Lets move onn

5) It can be dealt with all major playstyles- whats the current meta, chansey? ferrothrom?? clefable??? Playstyle- Rain? Trickroom?? Balanced Teams??? Greninja can handle all of them alone? with 4 moves?? OK 🙂

I think if all these reasons can cause mega metagross to unban, than greninja deserves an unban aswell. Please sign the Petiton if you feel Greninja was banned unfairly, Thank you.

2000277279_WhatsAppImage2021-05-02at11_41_50AM.jpeg.8340319a9bd54afa4f4f6f6e71712a6a.jpeg

Edited by iammeetdp
  • Like 13

Just now, ForgiveMe said:

-1 everything about this is no

your not expirenced pvp wise 

greninja can deal destruction as soon as rain wears off heck people even use scarf to deal with rain

Do you always find rain in ranked?? How do you kill a Ferro and a Pelipper with scarf ninja, do you hp fire or ice beam? move locked with scarf ninja! Its upto how good the rain player is, not how broken ninja is.

1 minute ago, bharathmax said:

Yes Greninja should be unbanned its the only pokemon which does match changing perfomance while its so frigil and have many counters its a great pokemon used in ranked pvp and I'm 100% sure pvp is dead without Greninja

Thanks, Its good to see there are people who support ^-^

• Like 1

-1.Greninja as an individual mon isn't that problematic, but the offensive pressure it applies with spikes and it is just too good when paired with wave 3 mega like metagross/alakazam(to name a few)also being able to defeat defogger like rotom with hp grass is something that requires people to build teams to specifically counter things like this which I think is unhealthy for meta.Also,its unpredictability is a major issue.

It's gonna get unbanned  in future with release of tapus I suppose,but unbanning it now will not be a good decision.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

forumbackup.gif

13 minutes ago, ForgiveMe said:

-1 everything about this is no

your not experienced pvp wise 

greninja can deal destruction as soon as rain 

wears off heck people even use scarf to deal with rain

and it can destroy the meta game it has a huge variety of moves

like hp fire and gunk shot to deal with chansey + ferro , ice beam dealing with lando 

extresonory dealing with keldeo the stab on protean just make it broken and

you want to re introduce it after a long time of fighting of players who wanted it ban

Not a wise decision my friend 

I can't take your post seriously by saying "he is not experienced" in pvp, considering you never finished top at the end of the season, while he did.

Gren ban has been discussed for years, that's true. However, as I said in another post, I never found it hard to counter. People need to understand that this is not gen 6. It's gen 6 pokémon working with gen 7 mechanics, which makes the game different.

Resuming: +1

Edited by ZetLocrito95
  • Like 3