SHEDNINJA CAN'T LEARN SWORDS DANCE PLEASE HELP ME

Luckymarki

Shedinja usually cannot learn Swords Dance. The only way to teach it Swords Dance in the orignal games was with a glitch before the B/W games when you taught Swords Dance to Nincada upon evolving to Ninjask. It was considered a glitch on the previous original games and does not work anymore and didnt work ever in PRO from what I know.

22 minutes ago, Norex said:

Shedinja usually cannot learn Swords Dance. The only way to teach it Swords Dance in the orignal games was with a glitch before the B/W games when you taught Swords Dance to Nincada upon evolving to Ninjask. It was considered a glitch on the previous original games and does not work anymore and didnt work ever in PRO from what I know.

but i saw people using swords dance on shedninja in game, i did buy this shedninja and all my works are for nothing ? i need help i dont have any blame i just look at smogon and he learns it i feel really bad

31 minutes ago, Norex said:

he actually learns it someone told me about a secret npc im going there now

Hello @Luckymarki. Apologies for the late response.

Shedinja has a special move tutor found in Mt. Pyre. It can learn Swords Dance there.

It looks like you were able to find that out though. Will you require further assistance?

• Like 1

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

21 minutes ago, Epithet said:

Hello @Luckymarki. Apologies for the late response.

Shedinja has a special move tutor found in Mt. Pyre. It can learn Swords Dance there.

It looks like you were able to find that out though. Will you require further assistance?

no sir thank you very much before closing the ticket can you tell me exact place