Freedom of speech in battle chat

Kboww

17 hours ago, Kboww said:

my suggestion is to lighten up on the rules in battle chat and let people rage there a bit, alot of people get muted directly from things in battle chat and im sure everyone knows pvp brings frustration always so some people just cant help but express themselves. If you make battle chat an optional chat and make it so people have to join the chat themselves instead of it already being there it will keep alot of the sensitive people out. im sure people wont like this idea but battling and war is all about violence so i dont see why the chat cant be a warzone too yaknow. 

I understand where you are coming from, and honestly I do feel like it should be this way, however, this can not work because there will always be players abusing this rule and not obeying it. 
Look at it this way: If they can not obey the rules of not saying/venting in battle chat, then how do you expect them to behave when they are allowed to vent in battle chat. Honestly it would be like whining, where some players will taunt or actually make fun of the person who lost in PVP. Things can get out of control, and if you thought things were bad with the way they punished people that did not obey the rules for battle chat, I can only imagine the amount of mutes/bans giving out to people who outrightly just started spilling nonsense in that chat.

If you want, you can always create your own personal channel called vent channel or something, This way, it can be a private server/channel in PRO ingame, for people who want to vent in that chat, without MODS getting involved. ( And if you do create that channel, add me there) 😉

Edited by ShadowDanny

18 hours ago, sgarac said:

This doesnt have to mean that people can spam obscenities. However, people should be given a chance to vent in some unconventional ways. Its relaxing

Use discord with friends/guild

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.