Boss Diepie Azu attacks before prakster m. bannete

Daftgenius

Yesterday Boss Diepie (2nd one in game corner) 's Azumarill used aqua jet.

The first time I used protect and it worked.

But when I used disable next it still hit me. Thankfully I wasn't KO'D and when I repeated the process it worked.

Would be glad if you can look into this issue. Thanks.

Sorry I don't have screenshots.

Edited by daftgenius
Edit

Daftshop PRO

daftgenius#3502

Adobe_Express_20230726_2217030_1 (1) (2).jpg

1 hour ago, daftgenius said:

Yesterday Boss Diepie (2nd one in game corner) 's Azumarill used aqua jet.

The first time I used protect and it worked.

But when I used disable next it still hit me. Thankfully I wasn't KO'D and when I repeated the process it worked.

Would be glad if you can look into this issue. Thanks.

Sorry I don't have screenshots.

Not a bug, Protect has a higher priority than aqua jet for sure (even if it has pranster) but Pranster and Aqua jet have the same Priority so it comes down to speed at that point.  The Azu was faster than your Mega-Ban so the disable went 2nd.  I recreated the battle on showdown for a visual if thats more your thing. (mind the struggle at the end, that is what would happen if choice items worked with bosses if you disable them)

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-1370157479-3yi187gpkrl66nf1vuh0dvojj7gs19spw

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

Hello @daftgenius,
Sorry for the late reply, as Iceflake mentioned, it is not a bug. Aqua jet give priority +1 same goes to Prankster gives status moves priority +1, which mean when Pokemon from both side having priority +1 situation, they will move according to their speed. In boss fight hard mode, boss have 400 EVs in each stat, which lead to Azumarill is faster than your Mega Banette, in that case, Aqua Jet attack before Prankster-Disable. Thank you for reporting with us. Have a good day. 

Saltedcoffee

• Like 1
image.png.8f1bfbe3671ee01c02a6eab95bc51ca0.png

General Support | Bugs Report Center | PRO Rules

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be fed to the shark.