New Rerol for OT pokémon - Non Legendary/Nuevo Rerol Para pokémon OT no legendarios

Tito017

Greetings everyone from players to Staff of PRO’s Community, I would like to bring up a suggestion about posibble improvements which are a rerol ticket for nature on normal pokemon that are OT or to improve synchronize ability. 
     As you may know, recently with the new change to balance tiers I don’t know if it is just my personal point of view since RNG varies to everyone, but lately it has been more difficult to search and search to hunt a pokemon and that at the end the synchronization fails, I know it is not something new, it has been long like that, and it is not something that can be changed just because.
     Currently, as the game is in a stage that works aiming on Gen7 and as it of knowledge of most players the ability synchronize in Gen7 is 100% accurate, I am not suggesting to give it 100%, but to give other options/solutions, like a possible nature reroll of any pokémon with the clause of it being trade locked after its use, so it can not be traded. That way there will not be an imbalance in PRO market and as the community of PRO is divided in collectors and competitors like me who can have an event/shiny pokémon that would never sell and that will be in favor to lock it to make it of better use. Speaking personally like someone who have been playing for about 5 years and more then 6000 hours it gets discouraging to spent hours and hours hunting until finding an epic pokémon that fails the synchronization. I mean, it is already hard to find and epic one and even more if it gets the right nature. So, why not improve it? Since there is already the merit of grinding and getting the pokémon.
     Moreover, this is not something that will reflect too much in the market because it is only giving more chances to pokemon that failed nature and neither the metagame of PvP due to many players will inclined to improve their pokemon and block them from trading, they will be only kept on the owner’s account or staff. If this is a good and beneficial idea, and if it were the case my recommendation will be that this feature will be only applied to OT pokemon and that only the player can do it once a month as maximum. 
     It could be that this ticket can be obtained approximately from 800-1000 pve coins and for PvP with 500 PvP coins. One way or another staff is the one who decides a better price and where to include it. Me particularly will be willing to lock many of my pokemon to aim for better ones, as said before the game is divided among competitors and collectors, and searching to a better way to invest the time the idea is to improve the way of grinding and training pokemon. Another option related to this ticket is to make it more difficult to use by doing it not tradeable. 
     For the viewers of this thread: If you like the idea leave in comments which pokemon would you like to be nature modified or leave a 1+ in the comments.In addition to something you would like to contribute in relation to this.
     Without anything else to add, thanks for your attention,

Español

Buenas a todos los presente jugadores y staff de la comunidad de PRO, quisiera traer una sugerencia sobre unas posibles mejoras las cuales son un rerol de naturaleza de pokémon normales que sean OT o mejorar en la sincronización

Verán, recientemente con el nuevo rebalanceo de las tiers no sé si es personalmente ya que el RNG de cualquiera es diferente, pero últimamente se ha hecho tedioso buscar y buscar horas un pokémon y que al final de encontrarlo falle la sincronía, sé que esto ya tiene mucho tiempo y que no es algo que se pueda cambiar a si a la ligera nada más.

Pero actualmente, como el juego se encuentra casi trabajando en base a generación 7 y como muchos ya sabrán en generación 7 la sincronización es 100% efectiva, no sugiero que se le de todo este aumento si no otras posibles soluciones, como un posible rerol de naturaleza de cualquier pokémon con una cláusula que te permita al momento de mejorarle la naturaleza que este pokémon se bloque, es decir, que no sea tradeable. Así no sería  un desequilibrio en el mercado y como la comunidad de PRO se divide en coleccionista y competidores estoy seguro que hay muchos coleccionistas como yo, que tenga un pokémon de evento o shiny que no venderían por nada y estarían dispuestos a bloquearlo para que sea simplemente de mejor uso, hablando personalmente como alguien que ha jugado este juego por 5 años y más de 6000 horas a veces es desolador pasar horas y horas  buscando hasta encontrar un pokémon épico y que te falle la sincronización, es decir, es difícil encontrar el épico y aún más uno con naturaleza correcta. Entonces ¿por qué no mejorarlo? Ya que se tuvo el mérito de sacarlo.

Además, esto no sería algo que afecte mucho al mercado porque solo le daría más entrada a pokémon que fallaron en su naturaleza   y tampoco al metagame del pvp debido a que muchos optarían por mejorar su pokémon y bloquearlos solo quedaría en manos de los jugadores o del staff si esta idea es buena y beneficiosa y si fuera el caso mi recomendación seria que si llegaran a incluirlo pero que fuese aplicable solo a Pokémon OT y que solo se permita hacerlo a 1 o 2 pokémon por mes.

Podría ser que se logren conseguir tanto con pve a un estimado de 800-1000 pve coins como con pvp a unos 500 pvp coins. De todas formas el staff decidiría cual es el precio más conveniente y donde incluirlo. Yo particularmente estaría dispuesto a bloquear muchos de mis pokémon con el fin de que sean mejores total como dije antes el juego se divide en competidores y coleccionistas y debido a que con la medida de avanzar el tiempo la idea es mejorar las formas de buscar y entrenar Pokémon. Otra opción en cuanto a este ticket para hacerlo más difícil de usar es haciéndolo no tradeable.

Para los lectores de este thread: Si les gusta la idea dejen en los comentarios algún pokémon que desearían mejorarle la naturaleza, o un 1+ en los comentarios.Ademas de algo que le gustaría aportar en relación  a esto.

Sin más que añadir gracias por su atención,

Contributes:Kimap-Gorke-Thomaseltren

• Like 23
  • Checked/Done 3

I 100% support the idea to -being able to reroll the nature of a shiny pokémon or an event form pokémon- with the condition of getting trade locked.

However, making a reroll for non-shiny, non-event pokemon would have to be a no from me. Some of the reasons being: 

-It'd definitely affect PvP for sure, making it unfair to new players. Note that most PRO players right now are sitting doing end-game stuff, with the accesibility of obtaining anything. 

Other than that.. Having the posibility to treat shiny pokemon / event form pokemon like legendaries and making it possible to reroll anything on them and getting trade locked, that'd be super awesome.

• Like 2

Signature.jpg.d781a0e4521f7174e747fe0af3ecbbf7.jpg

+1 

I agree with the post, a lot of time farming pokes tier 7+ and little retribution with the failures of the synchronize, I support the idea of a rerrol for normal pokemon and that they are blocked to avoid exploiting this modality.

adamant banette

1096124627_adamant2.PNG.afdcb2f54ebcd5dab20770ad282a15d9.PNGimpish hippowdon638174724_impish1.PNG.9b513f44d589cd989904fa9fd2e03a90.PNGimpish mawile1435483306_impish2.PNG.1231a341920babefe4f8ae4a52b5e28c.PNGjolly char687965814_jolly2.PNG.dc8ac2eb4cceb569d48787c239c4ff8b.PNGjolly crobat77438697_jolly3.PNG.7fd6a51b5517a9323adfa7ed34d0d72e.PNGjolly persianjolly.PNG.79cb80e1dd68d47293208a4938ecdf0d.PNGtimid frosslas2120739069_timi2.PNG.7537d08225acb6687cb85cb83876fb15.PNGtimid ninetales1269503324_timid1.PNG.bd3fee20001e36cc411bb232bf098bec.PNGtimid gardevoir418959295_timid3.PNG.e7a8731e66c23e7f9df51f9eef189aa0.PNG and more...