Shell bell quest (shoal cave)

Tonimacaroni

I already have 4 shoal salts, but 0 shoal shells and I also can't find them anywhere in high tide. I looked at all 4 spots where they should spawn, but they aren't there. I also talked to the hiker in the entrance and he keeps telling me I still lack 4 shoal shells.

Where else can i craft a shell bell or can someone respawn the shells inside shoal cave for me?

Hello @ToniMacaroni. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Can you post some pictures of where you checked for the Shoal Shells?

It looks like you owned them at some point, so could it be that you sold them to the Item Maniac?

• Like 1

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

7 hours ago, Epithet said:

Hello @ToniMacaroni. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Can you post some pictures of where you checked for the Shoal Shells?

It looks like you owned them at some point, so could it be that you sold them to the Item Maniac?

It could be, but I don't remember anymore. I have done some other noob stuff in my first months because I didn't know everything yet.

This is one of the 4 spots where I should find a shell according to the forum and prowiki guide and in the other 3 spots, I also can't anything. There are also no spawns anywhere else in the same room.

unknown.png

On 7/20/2021 at 9:50 AM, ToniMacaroni said:

It could be, but I don't remember anymore. I have done some other noob stuff in my first months because I didn't know everything yet.

This is one of the 4 spots where I should find a shell according to the forum and prowiki guide and in the other 3 spots, I also can't anything. There are also no spawns anywhere else in the same room.

Hey there!

I'll be taking over your thread now since Epithet has left staff.
I've talked to a content scripter and you already aquired the 4 shoal shells in the past.
We unfortunately cannot restore them for you as it would be unfair towards other users.
Therefore, the only way to get a Shed Bell is by buying from another player.
I hope you understand.

Kind regards,
Exotyc

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

3 hours ago, Exotyc said:

Hey there!

I'll be taking over your thread now since Epithet has left staff.
I've talked to a content scripter and you already aquired the 4 shoal shells in the past.
We unfortunately cannot restore them for you as it would be unfair towards other users.
Therefore, the only way to get a Shed Bell is by buying from another player.
I hope you understand.

Kind regards,
Exotyc

If I sold the shells to the item maniac, can't I buy them separately or have them respawned again after payment? I tried again now and I can't sell the shoal salts so how could I have sold the shells then? Also, it will be my only way of getting a shell bell because everyone can apparently only craft 1 shell bell per account and I haven't seen any shell bells in trade yet.

17 hours ago, ToniMacaroni said:

If I sold the shells to the item maniac, can't I buy them separately or have them respawned again after payment? I tried again now and I can't sell the shoal salts so how could I have sold the shells then? Also, it will be my only way of getting a shell bell because everyone can apparently only craft 1 shell bell per account and I haven't seen any shell bells in trade yet.

Shoal Salts cannot be sold to the Item Maniac but Shoal Shells can.

Spoiler

image.png.aa1543893a7cf5be1efa7dc5cdf53802.png

It's indeed true that every player can only get one Shell Bell per account.
However, it's tradeable. I've asked a content scripter if it would be possible to add the Shell Bell to the PvE/PvP shop.

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.