Did not get 2x - 1iv lock reroll

Lordnaitik2004

Hello , 
          There were 3 wq of bidoof around month ago , and I did first wq in gold and then transfered to silver and did second wq in silver and was not able to complete third wq

So on 23rd We got rewards and I got one mysterious ticket , one reroll ticket and 2x 01-iv locked reroll from gold for 1st wq and one mysterious ticket and reroll from silver for 2nd wq 
I did not have any legends in gold at that time when I got my first wq reward but it shows that I can use 2x -01 iv lock reroll within 14 days and it ends at august 7 gmt +0..

So today I transfered again to gold to reroll my torna but was not able to use 2x 01-iv locked reroll (bidoof shows nothing) and abt rn 4.5 hrs are remaining to use that 2x 01 iv locked reroll and bidoof is not rerolling my any legend 

Screenshot (646).png

Comp_174.gif

5 hours ago, LordNaitik2004 said:

Hello , 
          There were 3 wq of bidoof around month ago , and I did first wq in gold and then transfered to silver and did second wq in silver and was not able to complete third wq

So on 23rd We got rewards and I got one mysterious ticket , one reroll ticket and 2x 01-iv locked reroll from gold for 1st wq and one mysterious ticket and reroll from silver for 2nd wq 
I did not have any legends in gold at that time when I got my first wq reward but it shows that I can use 2x -01 iv lock reroll within 14 days and it ends at august 7 gmt +0..

So today I transfered again to gold to reroll my torna but was not able to use 2x 01-iv locked reroll (bidoof shows nothing) and abt rn 4.5 hrs are remaining to use that 2x 01 iv locked reroll and bidoof is not rerolling my any legend 

Hi there!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
I've forwarded your issue to the scripters.
Several users have had this bug before.
In case the time is not enough, we will be refunding your rerolls with a different NPC.

Kind regards,
Exotyc

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

1 hour ago, Exotyc said:

Hi there!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
I've forwarded your issue to the scripters.
Several users have had this bug before.
In case the time is not enough, we will be refunding your rerolls with a different NPC.

Kind regards,
Exotyc

Ok np 
Thank You 

Comp_174.gif

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, LordNaitik2004 said:

@Exotyc sir its been 2 weeks and no reply....

It might take longer as we need Dev intervention to fix it.
Unfortunately, one of the dev is currently moving to a new flat which delays this a bit.

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...