Did not get 2x - 1iv lock reroll

Lordnaitik2004

On 1/30/2022 at 2:10 AM, LordNaitik2004 said:

Bump

Hi, @LordNaitik2004

I'm really sorry for the late reply.

I checked your issue with the DEV team, and found out that the chance to reroll was saved on the opposite server account.

Note that the variable for the reroll transfers as you transfer your account, which means it is not saved on a particular server 😞

Unfortunately, I don't think we would be able to refund you the chance of the reroll in this case.

I hope you understand.

I'm once again really sorry for the inconvenience.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

• Like 1

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love

• Developer

Hello, the problem was your transferring. After finishing every single World Quest I checked the database and made lists for users that completed the World Quests.

I sent the list to scripters and they added it in the NPC directly. If username x is in the list s/he gets the reward. 

That means you get the reward on the server you completed the World Quest regardless of your transfers.

You completed two World Quests in two different servers. That means one reward on silver, one on gold.

I assume you were on the wrong server when trying to claim your second reward.

I did wq in my main which was in gold (one wq in gold then transfered to silver and did one in that) then I got the reward of the silver wq and did not get my gold reward.. as I said my story is completed in second server too and I got some legends there too , when I tried to collect iv rr it just showed "I wish thee well trainer" .. I thought problem must be in transfer so I transfered my main to gold few hours before the time ended around 15 hours iirc and try to get reroll by the account I did quest but same answer from bidoof 😕

In short lets say LordNaitik2004 gold account (A) and LordNaitik2004 silver account  (B)

So I did first wq with account A in gold then did second wq in silver with account A only.. so I got 2 rewards one in gold and one in silver.. (now A is in silver and B is in gold)

My story is completed in both so I got legends on both A and B.

I got my silver wq reward on account A but when I tried for gold wq reward on account B it showed the bidoof message..

So I thought server transfer is problem and so I transfered my account A back to gold and tried to collect rr with account A but got same mess again 

Sorry for the bad explanation.

Comp_174.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...