Summer event 2021

Waleed1301

spacer.png

With the release of the summer event, I've decided to make a guide regarding all the information for the quest and side quests you can do for this year!l

spacer.png

•Regional champion of the region you're in to be able to access Vulcan Island

•Latios/Latias only to their summer form as a reward, it is not needed to initiate the quest

spacer.png

To start of the Quest, head over towards Alto Mare which is located west of Vulcan Shore.

Once you have arrived, head over towards the east side of town and go towards the area behind the Pokémart to initiate the quest

Spoiler

spacer.png

A girl unknown to you who is being chased by two thieves will run behind you, the thieves will do some explaining on why they need her, however by then the girl has already run off again to hide somewhere in town.

Now the player must try and look for her, she can be found in the big trees in Alto Mare or the Palm trees on the beach, this is random for reach user.

Spoiler

spacer.png

or

spacer.png

As the location will be random to everyone clues can be obtained by speaking to the people of the town, not every npc will give you clues. Clues like this will be given mentioning the girl.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Do note the player will roughly get eight tries before the thieves catch her, failing to find her before the thives do will mean you must go and start it again behind the Pokémart. 

Once you find the girl, she will run off to the front of museum so you must go speak to her there, interacting with her again will cause her to run off once more towards the west side of the beach (right next to the pokécentre),

speak to her again and she will head into a secret passage in the wall 

Spoiler

spacer.png

The thieves will come and you must follow the girl into the secret passage. The passage leads you to Alto Mare Secret Garden.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Head on forward and you'll see the girl, interact with her and she will turn out to be Latias, the real maroon haired girl called Bianca will come from behind confronting you asssuming you are here to cause trouble, once you explain to her the situation she will ask you to inform her Grandfather in Alto Mare's Museum

Spoiler

spacer.png

Once you inform him of what's going on, he will explain how Latias, Latios and their ancestors have been protecting the city for generations and if anything happens to them it would be disastrous for the town. He will then ask us to go back to the Guardians in the Secret Garden

Once you arrive there, speak to Bianca and Lorenzo, Bianca will explain to us that the thieves breached the secret Garden and have taken Latios and the Soul Dew. Lorenzo will then explain how if anything happens to the Soul Dew will be disastrous for the town so we have to head back to the museum to confront the thieves.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Once confronting them, the would have brainwashed already Latios, so we would need to find Latias to be able to make him come to his senses, Latias would be in one of the objects in the city e.g. Trees and Sand Castles, this will be random for everyone.

However to make it harder for the player

The thieves will reanimate Kabuto and Kabutops fossils by sending them to also find the Latias.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Once we go back outside, the area will have several Kabuto and Kabutops, you must avoid their line of sight and find the Latias in one of the objects in the city e.g. Trees or a Sand Castle.

When you find her she will go back to Museum and help Latios come to his senses. Once the Latios is fine we will now end up battling the thieves.

Lineup:

Spoiler

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

After you have defeated them, they will dissappear. However this is not the end of the quest as the Soul Dew has broken. Latios and Latias will go down to the beach area and prevent waves from destroying Alto Mare, you must go and speak to Bianca who is with them to try and help them. 

Spoiler

spacer.png

After you've interacted with her, Lorenzo will inform both of you that the Kabutops are back this time with an Aerodactyl as it's leader. You must reach the centre of Alto Mare and defeat the Aerodactyl before atleast three Kabutops reach to disrupt Latias, I recommend using a Destiny Bond Pokémon for this.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Information regarding the Aerodactyl 

Spoiler

spacer.png

Ability: Tough Claws

Item: Aerodactylite

Moveset:

-Rest

-Stone Edge

-Earthquake

-Ice Fang

Once you have defeated him, the Kabutops will turn back into ashes and we will be transported back to a complete safe Alto Mare. Lorenzo will thank us and we will then be transported to the Secret Gardens. 

We will be rewarded by Bianca for helping save Alto Mare.

Rewards:

Spoiler

•1× Nature Reroll Ticket

•Changing your already caught Latios/Latias to their summer counterpart 

Congrats you're done with this quest!

Will update with other information later, if you think anything needs added or changed feel free to let me know here or discord. Thank you in advance!

Credits to: Alixx7 for key information 

Edited by Waleed1301
  • Like 7

spacer.png

On 9/7/2021 at 10:48 PM, Waleed1301 said:

spacer.png

With the release of the summer event, I've decided to make a guide regarding all the information for the quest and side quests you can do for this year!l

spacer.png

spacer.png

Will update with other information later, if you think anything needs added or changed feel free to let me know here or discord. Thank you in advance!

Credits to: Alixx7 for key information 

Excuse me but what... I defeated the damn Aerodactyl, but then 3 DIALOGS came up telling me they got through? what the actual... what!?

2 hours ago, SweggerDegger said:

Excuse me but what... I defeated the damn Aerodactyl, but then 3 DIALOGS came up telling me they got through? what the actual... what!?

You have to be super quick with the destiny bond mon if that's the technique you're using or any technique in general I believe 

Edited by Waleed1301
  • Checked/Done 1

spacer.png

The Aerodactyl is very easy to beat.

Any pokémon with the move DESTINY BOND will suffice, regardless of speed or level.

Just have it hold one of the following items:

Quick Claw (chance that user moves first)

Bright Sand (reduces opponent accuracy)

Focus Sash (survives one-hit K.O.)

Focus Band (chance to survive K.O. move)

Failing your attempt doesn't have any consequences, try again and you'll win eventually.

I used a level 50 Haunter holding Quick Claw, beat Aerodactyl on 2nd attempt.

• Like 1

Thanks for the guide!

• Like 1
Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

❤️Support me here if ya want❤️