Missclick

G3n3r4l

Hello, I accidentally bought 4 Big MS Medallions in the place of wanting to purchase coin capsules on silver, and i was wondering if a refund of the four were possible. I'm not sure if it is or is not, but if it is the assistance would be greatly appreciated.

image.png.1e9024404c85339e53711c061476139e.png

Edited by g3n3r4l
  • Haha 1

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

2 hours ago, PVE said:

I think you can sell them and buy coin capsules again xD

That's not the question, or useful in any way, shape or form. If I wanted to sell them I would have already, I've made an agreement for a trade with someone for coin capsules and not cash/membership medallions, and I'm looking to honor that deal.

These membership medallions are also inaccurate in pricing in comparison to coin capsules, which means I would get negative net return, as I would still have leftover coins that would have been used, were I to buy coin capsules.

Edited by g3n3r4l

6 minutes ago, FrostyjoeReborn said:

Hey man just going to say that the same thing happened to me in the past and when i posted it in the donation issues section it got responded to a lot faster idk if this is going to help or not but i did the same thing with a abesial ropes lol and they responded within a day that way

Yea idk, I've seen some in this subforum, and I've seen people say it in the other, both had were said to be fine, as neither specifies where this type of post is supposed to go, and I've already made this one, so I'm not going to make a second one, just to keep it simpler. I'm not in much of a rush anymore anyways, borrowed more CCs from a friend to pay one guy, so I'm fine waiting on this post

On 9/16/2021 at 7:15 AM, g3n3r4l said:

Yea idk, I've seen some in this subforum, and I've seen people say it in the other, both had were said to be fine, as neither specifies where this type of post is supposed to go, and I've already made this one, so I'm not going to make a second one, just to keep it simpler. I'm not in much of a rush anymore anyways, borrowed more CCs from a friend to pay one guy, so I'm fine waiting on this post

I'll lock this thread as it was resolved here.

Have a nice day!

• Like 1

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Exotyc locked this topic