Absol non-MS Event Map Spawn

Sk8trgod618

Hello. Many other players and I have been complaining that Absol's only spawns All require Membership, except for the 2 that don't, which are both Night Only.

It would be nice if Absol could get an event map spawn that doesn't require MS.

Also, it feels like Absol is tier 9. Maybe tone it down to 8 if it is. Though I have no idea if there are different rarities in the "rare" category. Since I guess tiers were removed. It's just that other rare pokemon I can find in way less than 200 encounters, frequently. But when I hunt for Absol, I've gone 400 encounters for 0 absol twice already in cave of justice. Maybe I'm just having bad luck with Absol.

Anyway, feel free to share your thoughts on this topic. Every day I see someone in all chat mention they wish howling woods didn't require ms for Absol. lol

Thanks for reading! ♥

Edited by sk8trgod618
  • Like 1

-1 some pokemon should be a challenge to catch since then what's the point of having a item called ms in the game? We cant have all rare pokes to be easily huntable becuase they must be a challenge. It also requires luck to hunt them. Also, why cant anyone buy a ms if they need to hunt a absol in a place that require ms? i mean like a 15 DAY MS is just only about 200-230k only. So two of these ms (400k) will be enought for the whole month.Also, if you dont have money to buy them, do digs,bcc,bosses etc and you will soon come to 220k.

• Qeight locked this topic