dark realm quest

Jigglypuffsalot

couple of questions, 

does gengarite quest need to be completed to start baby lugia quest? 

is it possible to re-do dark realm quest if already completed last year?

reason for the second question is because during gengarite quest, in nightmare battlefield, i only have 4 pokemon that i can pick up. musharna, marowak, clefable and arcanine. raticate is not there and i assume its because i didnt have it in my team during dark realm quest.

any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you

p.s, the questions are regarding my main account. i didnt realize i was signed in to this account. 

Edited by Jigglypuffsalot
clarification

From what I know, yes you need Gengarite to start the Lugia quest (I might very well be wrong about that so wait for a staff member to confirm that).

To go back to the Dark Realm you have to beat the Horon boss north of Necropolis, you have to beat him without one of your pokemon fainting. If you manage to do that Alucard will respawn in his castle on the third floor. Battle him while having a pokemon with the move Miracle Eye on your team and you will be send to the Dark Realm again.

15 hours ago, Norex said:

From what I know, yes you need Gengarite to start the Lugia quest (I might very well be wrong about that so wait for a staff member to confirm that).

To go back to the Dark Realm you have to beat the Horon boss north of Necropolis, you have to beat him without one of your pokemon fainting. If you manage to do that Alucard will respawn in his castle on the third floor. Battle him while having a pokemon with the move Miracle Eye on your team and you will be send to the Dark Realm again.

Thank you very much, big help