Create differences between Silver and Gold?

Eaty

5 minutes ago, hesara said:

I really dont agree with you . Also minun and plusle are just a example so we dont need to take the whole thing based on that. Also as eaty said you can still transfer so you can and collect all legendaries. This is a chance to make the game more competitive with server vs server tournaments etc

a server vs server tournaments wouldnt be fun if it was based on pvp,  silver would completly dominate gold with little effort.

10 minutes ago, hesara said:

I really dont agree with you . Also minun and plusle are just a example so we dont need to take the whole thing based on that. Also as eaty said you can still transfer and collect all legendaries. This is a chance to make the game more competitive

Sure.

But then lets take Pokemon like Greninja and Eevee, just to have a other extreme. It wouldnt feel for me as an thing that makes the game more fun. Despite the fact that some ppl may be frustrated even that they cant get their fav mon because they are on the wrong server (they can transver, but in the story you dont really want to). There is no 'twist' imo. Its just transfering to the other server in order to accomplish stuff you could do on your 'native' server as well.

In which way does it make it more competitive? 😕 
Im not streight against differences, but I dont get what makes those so fun.

Edited by Bash
  • Like 1

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

2 minutes ago, hesara said:

i dident mean pvp tounaments exactly. Maybe hunting events, race events, hide and seek, trivia or something

Yes, hunting,fishing,hide and seek, race's or stuff like that, would be a great tournaments... for servers.

2 minutes ago, hesara said:

i dident mean pvp tounaments exactly. Maybe hunting events, race events, hide and seek, trivia or something

tournaments would be nice too tbh, just gotta hour checker to prevent top players from silver to just enter for ez moneyz

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

1165D9A76F16E125E61514F70BC6AF4369639B5D

6 minutes ago, Bash said:

But then lets take Pokemon like Greninja and Eevee, just to have a other extreme. It wouldnt feel for me as an thing that makes the game more fun. Despite the fact that some ppl may be frustrated even that they cant get their fav mon because they are on the wrong server (they can transver, but in the story you dont really want to). There is no 'twist' imo. Its just transfering to the other server in order to accomplish stuff you could do on your 'native' server as well.

In which way does it make it more competitive? 😕 
Im not streight against differences, but I dont get what makes those so fun.

i mean thats the kind of the whole point here in my opinion. you cant get all luxuries you want in one server. And if we have more tournaments and chances to get legendaries like lugia, i think it is better

Edited by hesara
  • Like 1

Just now, hesara said:

i mean thats the kind of the whole point here in my opinion. you cant get all luxuries you want in one server. And if we have more tournaments and chances to get legendaries like lugia, i think that possibilty is better 

Why cant you? ._.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

1 minute ago, hesara said:

i mean thats the kind of the whole point here in my opinion. you cant get all luxuries you want in one server. And if we have more tournaments and chances to get legendaries like lugia, i think it is better

but the main problems is, they want to place lugia - ho-oh at 1 server, so in order to catch them all, you have to keep transfering from server to server,  what can people with limited money do?  sit down and see how everyone catchs everything? 

1 minute ago, oharaa said:

but the main problems is, they want to place lugia - ho-oh at 1 server, so in order to catch them all, you have to keep transfering from server to server,  what can people with limited money do?  sit down and see how everyone catchs everything? 

and it's also going to ruin the whole economy even more, since everyone wants to transfer back and forth, the cc prices are going to rise very high, that it's just going to be a crazy house.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oharaa said:

maybe then we should limit one legendary to catch. So for example only one on lugia and ho-oh can be can be caught. If even only one legendary is catchable, we should be thankful for the chance