Create differences between Silver and Gold?

Eaty

Since we're talking about changes and all, it'll be more fun and challenging if there will be new regions specifically for each servers. What I'm suggesting is for example in Silver there's Alola and in Gold there's Unova or Kalos or vice versa, not really sure how but I know we have creative minds in PRO that can do it also, in this way there will be specific new pokemon spawns to this new region where it'll be more exciting to hunt, I know it'll be difficult to adjust specially for the newbie and for those players that aren't comfortable in switching servers but in this new strategy it'll give the PRO an edge to other pokemon games out there, because that's should be the game is all about, meeting new players, friends and exciting and having more fun in playing, it'll not be boredom but at the same time challenging.

10 minutes ago, Margar3tt3 said:

it'll be more fun and challenging if there will be new regions specifically for each servers. What I'm suggesting is for example in Silver there's Alola and in Gold there's Unova or Kalos or vice versa, not really sure how but I know we have creative minds in PRO that can do it

oh god 😮 do you have any idea how long it take to make a new region ? and you want to double it? that's a REALLY bad idea 

• Like 1

i like the time diffrence idea, but a MUST to have accounts on both servers to get all pokemons is a super bad idea, i like my ONE account and im not really interested in server change and leave my guild at all. as a feedback

• Like 2

spacer.png

Discord: NobodyCJ#7671

IGN: Nobodycj88

10 hours ago, Eaty said:

Hello, this is just a thought that I've been thinking about for a long time. It hasn't been discussed with the spawn editor and is not set in stone yet.

Currently there is no difference between silver and the gold server, and I would like to change that slightly. Of course, the server transfer remains free every 30 days!

I would like to have a time difference on both servers by 12 hours. So that, for example, it is 12 AM on silver while it's 12 PM on gold.
Furthermore, I would like to follow the handhelds and add individual spawns only available on one of the two servers. So you can only catch Minun on silver and Plusle on gold. Through the server transfer and trades it would still be possible to catch all the Pokemon.

What do you think about this? I am sure there are users that absolutely don't like the idea but please follow our forum rules and give reasons.

Hello, I think that for new players, not only pokemon revolution, but thinking in general, people who have never played any pokemon in their life, maybe this format makes it difficult to understand how the dynamics of the game happen, of course I'm not an expert, nor a developer, but I think that if the PRO team discusses and plans thinking about all players, the idea can be very promising. Note: Sorry for my terrible English 😂

Edited by Belmonte016

As a pokedex collector and silver server player (1k+ hours and 0 hours on gold) I don't like the idea of having exclusive pokemon for each server. For Lugia and Ho-oh it would kinda make sense but for rest of poke I don't see a point to split them between servers especialy when you need 335 evolutions for 3rd legendary bird. I have never traded any poke with other players for collection as I like to catch them all by myself. 
I am fine by different time as long the wq doesn't start in the middle of night so before I wake up it's already finished (if it's ingame time please ignore last sentence).
I really like this game but some decisions can make the experience annoying. ( like forcing ppl to play on another server, trade or transfer poke and waste more time for something unnecessary)
Also consider that not everyone has so much time to play or maybe plays other games too.

Edited by Luigi92
  • Like 1

i personally believe different spawns for each server will have a negative impact on several aspects of the game, lets say i'm a guild leader or even guild member on a certain server, i'll have to leave my guild for a month to transfer to the other server, or will be forced to use a cc to transfer back earlier, it will also affect the quests, for example there is a certain mega stone quest that requires both plusle and minun in addition to a few other pokemons which must be ot, one of those other pokemons is a rare pokemon that must have h.a, so the player has to add server transfer on top of that to be able to finish the quest?, not to mention that the full pokedex of certain regions is required to catch some of the legendary pokemons, also server transfers will most certainly affect pvp as well, this will make server transfers forced, so it's -1 for me.

• Like 1

S.gif