[Auction]Shiny scizor!(ended)

@ArmanAbir @Igordhossegor,

I have forced the trade as you two can't seem to connect. Please verify that you have the money and the pokemon in your respective accounts. @ArmanAbir Consider this an official warning make sure you only bump once every 24 hours repeated infractions can end in harsher punishments. @Igordhossegor This is your official warning if you continue to not put the name of the account that will be paying/picking up in your initial bid on forums if it is different from your forum account your bid will be considered invalid from here on out unless you post the account that will be paying/picking up the pokemon.

Sincerely,
Polteageist

signature.jpg.f235b906da3357c3577eee9cf2ede20c.jpg       

Please don't contact staff via private messages for support issues. Make a report here in the server you play in. View our Trade rules and Auction rules.  Appeals if you are banned and need to appeal. Region lock assistance

1 hour ago, Polteageist said:

@ArmanAbir @Igordhossegor,

I have forced the trade as you two can't seem to connect. Please verify that you have the money and the pokemon in your respective accounts. @ArmanAbir Consider this an official warning make sure you only bump once every 24 hours repeated infractions can end in harsher punishments. @Igordhossegor This is your official warning if you continue to not put the name of the account that will be paying/picking up in your initial bid on forums if it is different from your forum account your bid will be considered invalid from here on out unless you post the account that will be paying/picking up the pokemon.

Sincerely,
Polteageist

Thanks for your action, I confirm that I have the poke on my account, it's fine for me.

And I didn't notice that I had to notify my main account name each time I bid but ok, I will do it from now.

Let's hope that the auction house will open soon.

• Armanabir changed the title to [Auction]Shiny scizor!(ended)
  • Yellow locked this topic