Pls do something with this bosses new system

Aaakkktttoooppp

On 12/8/2021 at 8:13 PM, Aaakkktttoooppp said:

Hello guys!!! 

Can you guys reduce bosses critical ratio or unban 5 sharp team or make bosses brainless again so mega banette work on them it's literally impossible to do sus bot now. Cuz not everyone is no lifer to waste hours on sus bot if we loose after we got nothing. 

Also in normal bosses too we set up for like 10 mins and one critical destroy everything thing and so pls do something with bosses 

You gives and 4x evs and max ivs and choice item and they do whatever moves they want to use is so unfair like if you guys give them brain so atleast make it like pvp that choice item stay with one move or reduce there stats . Today I did 6+ coil and bpass on mega medi +6 accuracy and still missed my hjk and died bosses also getting rng. Literally this game is getting unplayable . Only good for no lifers who have unlimited time to waist and stall the bosses . Pls to something with this new boss system . 

I disagree with your point about "making bosses" easier. As many have mentioned above, PVE content has to be challenging, otherwise it's no fun. I recommend you review your strategies if you are failing to make progress on this type of content, because that's the fun of PVE, creating new strategies and having fun with new challenges. 

P.S.: There's an event going on, take advantage of the Christmas event to have some fun! 

• Like 1

Have a wonderful day!

My Pokemon Shop - My Item Shop ★