Headbutt Tree Tweaks

Thor

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i tried to headbutt a tree and my Drowzee wouldnt listen to me...What is the problem?[/quote2]

your issue might be happyness, that it doesnt have enough. Or that you do not have the first badge of the region

jolt1_zpslflttvvc.pngraich1_zpsr039mfek.pngbul1_zpsbdzscyo4.png

if you need help please click on the icons to go to the appropriate help site/chat

A real good job on it Arnie!

I saw you've told that we can't find shinies by headbutting to answer the previous post, if i may ask, is it a code 'issue' (would ask some job to add that possibility) or is it a choice?

In my opinion it would be really nice to add shinies on trees since new regions and their pokes will take some time to come, the possibility to find shinies in the exclusives trees pokes (shroomish/fletch/slakoth..) would attract some players which aren't headbutting.

Anyway, i love the changes you did, keep doing great work :Grin:

I encountered 2trees (maybe there more) in updated areas which aren't updated. Hope it may help

lI2Y7Rk.png route27

ESgS8Ae.png route 46

Zeloups

route 46? i will check these

i should also finish Mt silvers ones today also.

Shinies arent possible from trees. and it was a choice. Uses the same function as the mew encounter, and we dont want any shiny legendaries in the game.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.