Headbutt Tree Tweaks

Thor

If some of you don't know, we have headbutt trees ingame.

Some people have left feedback about them, and most were positive, but some were negative. Mainly due to the amount they have to click to use.

I have therefore taken steps to sort this out.

NPC scripting is quite check-heavy, so I have literally removed as much of the checks as I can get away with.

Also:

- Decreased the chance to not find anything.

- Increased the chance to find both Common and Rare pokemon (VR pokemon stay the same).

- Reduced the chance to find berries (removed Oran berry completely), added quantity chance. Also added small chance to find EV reduction berries from trees

- You will also get the correct notification if you don't have the right Gym Badge

Hopefully the changes will be better.

- As of 7/4/2016, the whole of kanto should be updated, and up to Mt Silver in johto should be updated also.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THANK YOU!!! I have been trying to get a Seedot and Trevenant from the trees but i have literally never seen one yet because all i get are either berries, nothing or just pidgeys or other common pokemon. I didn't help that i need to wait 24 hours after trying.

131410 THANK YOU!!! I have been trying to get a Seedot and Trevenant from the trees but i have literally never seen one yet because all i get are either berries, nothing or just pidgeys or other common pokemon. I didn't help that i need to wait 24 hours after trying.

Trevenant chance wont change, it's one of the hardest tree spawned pokemon to get, and VR spawns haven't been touched. Seedot should be easier though

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.