CAND FIND THE LIGHTNING ORB (ZAPDOS QUEST)

Ismamstander

Hellow.. 

Today I was completing the Zapdos Quest.

I got 3 orbs (actually 2) then went to Melody to finish the last part of the quest but he said that I still need 1 more orbs. 

I was surprised there and checked the forum quest guide and youtube guides of Zapdos quest.

After looking for 30-40 Minutes I found out that I missed the Lightning Orb. Check the below picture : 

IMG_20220327_104606.png.07322ad7c7df8bc2f7674d777497935d.png

(Also this POV is not mines, its somebody else, just shown this as an example/proof) 

So this is where I did the mistake, I didnt talk to this Person Next to that big object..

I thought there was nothing to do on that Island so used Escape Rope and went to PC..

So now the thing is, after this I tried looking for various ways to find the person who transferred me to that island but the Zapdos and Moltres werent there, those 2 transferred me to that island 

Conclusion : So after looking for various ways to get transferred to that island (Lightning Island Frozen) - by looking over discord, youtube, guide of forum - I couldnt find any ways..

I dont think any normal players can solve it either. So need a Moderator to transfer me to Lightning Island Frozen maybe..

Or if theres any ways to get to that island then please tell me! 

Note : I already beat the Moltres and Zapdos in Seaway Vein and also beat Lawrence IV, the guy who transfers me to that island but I didnt talk to that person resulting to not get the orb. 

Edited by Ismamstander