Server merger questions

Kishanb1112002

All can ask their queries about server merger here and lets all try to help each other to avoid confusion and doubts.

Lets start with my question first

Question: What will happen to players who have account on both server on same id? Would their pokemons/money/items in bag from both servers be transferred to the new server and added? Or would we only be allowed to choose single server to keep pokes/money/items from?

Question: If we have the same legendary Poke in both server will we get chance to choose which one to keep on the new server? Or is it going to be random selection? Or would we be allowed only to choose one server's account which we intend to keep in future?

4 minutes ago, kishanb1112002 said:

Question: If we have the same legendary Poke in both server will we get chance to choose which one to keep on the new server? Or is it going to be random selection? Or would we be allowed only to choose one server's account which we intend to keep in future?

From what my source told me, they are going to make a script allowing the players to choose which one to keep. But, this might be subject to change, all depending on what is the best solution and possible to make in the alloted time before the merge. 

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, kishanb1112002 said:

Question: What will happen to players who have account on both server on same id? Would their pokemons/money/items in bag from both servers be transferred to the new server and added? Or would we only be allowed to choose single server to keep pokes/money/items from?

Your Silver and Gold characters will get merged. You will keep your pokemon, items and other stuff from both characters, combined on a single character/account. You will keep the story progress of the account which has the most experience.

grafik.png.7d0650ffb25788b0fd46b19149e90a74.png

7 minutes ago, kishanb1112002 said:

You will choose which legendary you want to keep.

grafik.png.f5775ed603f82eb79fd1d7ed5ddf0c26.png

1 minute ago, Norex said:

Your Silver and Gold characters will get merged. You will keep your pokemon, items and other stuff from both characters, combined on a single character/account. You will keep the story progress of the account which has the most experience.

grafik.png.7d0650ffb25788b0fd46b19149e90a74.png

You will choose which legendary you want to keep.

grafik.png.f5775ed603f82eb79fd1d7ed5ddf0c26.png

Ok thnx for all this info

Keep this thread open till server merge if someone wants to ask anything it would eb great

3 hours ago, Electrocute4u said:

From what my source told me, they are going to make a script allowing the players to choose which one to keep. But, this might be subject to change, all depending on what is the best solution and possible to make in the alloted time before the merge. 

My sauce said the same

• Haha 2