Rework Easter skin of Sinnoh starters

Gdarch

Hello,
I've been playing PRO for almost 4 years now. Some Pokemon got many event skins, especially Azumarill and Gardevoir/Gallade. As far as starters are concerned, each generation has been given skins in a completely random way, so we could see the Pokemon from generation 5 and 6 getting skins before the Pokemon of generation 4. Serperior was even given a second skin on Valentine's Day. I'm not here to question what determines which Pokemon are given skins, as I doubt it's solely based on the popularity of the Pokemon. However, I have to admit that the gen 4 starters have been carefully avoided for some obscure reason...
So year after year, I've been waiting for the artists to deign to offer event skins to the Sinnoh starters. This was finally done for this year Easter event. If we can recognize a certain charm to chimchar and monferno, we should note the ridiculousness of the Infernape skin from which everything that can please Pokemon afficionados has been removed. It's fine to want to bring the Easter spirit to the skins, but I deplore the effect it had on the identity of the Pokemon. Starters from other regions fortunately did not have to suffer the same treatment for their skins! The Torterra and Empoleon family skins speak for themselves. I don't think I've ever seen skins this ugly since I started playing PRO. 
Obviously these comments are my own, and there are certainly players who will appreciate these skins. For my part, and this is the first time I'm writing a post on the forum to express this, while in the past the Salamence family, the Magnezone family and Latios/Latias skins had already surprised me to keep it polite, these skins are a very very big disappointment! 
That's why I'm already suggesting to rework these skins in the near future.

Best regards.

Edited by GDarch

For a game without any form of toxicity.

Ign : GDarch

Discord : GDarch#5224

spacer.png

Pokemon sprites are always a matter of taste in the end.

I am making this post to let the artists know that I like the new sprites, same goes for the majority of the people I talked to about them. Of course some people liked a sprite more than another and some were disliked but its impossible to please everyone.

I just felt like making this post to give another opinion to it because in the end it is not the opinion of everyone and negative feedback tends to leave a bigger impression than positive feedback, especially when the people who like it keep quiet.

• Like 1

I agree with gdarch I talked with 15-20 differents peoples and they dont like these skin to not be rude I feel like there are some things wrong with these skins , there was so much better to do in production (the idea are realy great) I dont said its easy to make a skin but for starter 4G skins that has been expected for years I think there is some huge problem that he should not have because the expectation was higher for these skins

the ideas of infernape and empoleon are great but i cant understand this :

infernape legs (it cant be like that) 

image.png.514cae223767dd6035c21e0c3914e3f3.png 

image.png.c0020799e9ac97b41b528ca9f61d5a1e.png 

image.png.fff53807d4a314ce06e112da06ca432e.png   it can't be 1 pixel for the legs It does not respect the drawing plan at all 

image.png.f676fbcd5903945dee08932dbd21ba11.png pixel missing ?? 

image.png.29138f22637e534ec4635dbc63cfc100.png image.png.b3d34179db443b0205198b501661ad6d.png they both are in three-quarter view so as you can see the legs cant be 1 pixel

image.png.1064d7970b92c0d7d3cb43f7a027bc68.png     image.png.5c5b612c66add0921ea784541db7cc06.png

unknown.png 

how I think it should be with real proportion (I know he probably wanted to put the legs on the carrot but the proportion are not accurate here )

Edited by Pinklax

The Pinklax Shop