[SOLVED] Having nothing after merge my account from red/blue server

Calithz

Hi,

Just came back to PRO and after change my password , i merged my old red character to be able to use it on silver server.

But when i logged in, i was in the viridian maze with no pokemon, no items, nothing !!

I found a bellsprout on the ground then I asked for some help on the discord and someone helped me to go out the maze with a friendly battle.

I checked the PC and there was no pokemon my pokedex was empty too.

I came back to the Konoha village for a new starter but seems the Akatsuki stole my bulbasaur.

So, i just ask if it's possible to delete my silver character so i can make a new one and start from scratch ? (I know i can make a new one on gold server but ...)

Thanks for you help and sorry for my poor english xD

PROClient_cKNOTwZDjl.png

Edited by Calithz

This kinda sounds like you used the wrong server as main server. 

Q:
I accidentally chose the wrong main server and now all my gym badges are missing!
A:
This is why we added a confirmation box to ensure that players would select their proper server. However, staff can assist and unmerge your account if you chose the wrong server as main; note however that this offer is only available once and exclusively if you  never traded on Silver server. In the worst case scenario, you will need to do your story quest over again, but you should have kept your Pokemon and items.

Do you have some Pokemon, Items or any progress? If yes its very likerly you have chosen the wrong main server. 

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

Hi,

Like i said, i had nothing  : no item, no pokemon , pokedex empty , only had 1339 pokedollar.

But i found the bellsprout in the viridian maze and found berry on the road to the starter village.

Greetings @Calithz. Apologies for the inconvenience experienced. 

Unfortunately the problem does not arise from the merge itself but rather from a server wipe that was made a long time ago. Those who had under 10 hours in the red server have had their data erased, which is why you are currently experiencing this issue. I'm afraid that there is nothing that can be done to recover what was lost in this character, the 3 hours in your case. 

We can offer you an account reset, in order to fix the issue. That would let you restart with the name name and as if the account was fresh new. You would keep any item you might have purchased in the coin shop if that is the case. Let me know if that options works for you. 

• Like 1

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.

2 hours ago, Midsommar said:

Greetings @Calithz. Apologies for the inconvenience experienced. 

Unfortunately the problem does not arise from the merge itself but rather from a server wipe that was made a long time ago. Those who had under 10 hours in the red server have had their data erased, which is why you are currently experiencing this issue. I'm afraid that there is nothing that can be done to recover what was lost in this character, the 3 hours in your case. 

We can offer you an account reset, in order to fix the issue. That would let you restart with the name name and as if the account was fresh new. You would keep any item you might have purchased in the coin shop if that is the case. Let me know if that options works for you. 

Hi ^^

You can reset my account, it will be better for me to start again from scratch.

Thanks for your help and dont need to apologies ❤️

On 4/23/2022 at 9:54 PM, Calithz said:

Hi ^^

You can reset my account, it will be better for me to start again from scratch.

Thanks for your help and dont need to apologies ❤️

The account was reset and you should now be able to restart your adventure. Let me know if anything is working as intended. 

Looking forward to your answer 

8 hours ago, Midsommar said:

The account was reset and you should now be able to restart your adventure. Let me know if anything is working as intended. 

Looking forward to your answer 

I just created a new character on silver server, but i cant move from the start , everything seems reset except my time played, but i'm stuck now.

9 hours ago, Calithz said:

I just created a new character on silver server, but i cant move from the start , everything seems reset except my time played, but i'm stuck now.

Let me know when you can be online, I'll try to move you so you can move again. 

• Calithz changed the title to [SOLVED] Having nothing after merge my account from red/blue server