Double Reroll Ticket Bug

Illegit

Used 8 RR Tickets on double reroll ticket before getting this roll:
image.png.32caee15404f1797d222b9111a716c1b.png

occured on the 1st roll of the double reroll ticket, great. Still had to see the 2nd reroll anyways, so continued, rerolled to this:
image.png.ba654858c4e64f5fd44a96bf8a8ecda6.png
Obviously first is better, and then I realized something. The first roll never even saved. Now out 8 RR tickets and waiting to hear an answer on a bug without using my last two RR tickets, so the one hour time limit will be wasted too. After this has happened, talking with guild and they say that double RR is bugged now. Would have been nice to know that BEFOREHAND. Please tell me you can fix this. Thank you in advance.

So I am one of the unfortunate ones that lost the 1.2m cash and 3 rr due to the broken NPC, but your issue seems like a user error, not PRO's error in this case, and the fact that your rolled 9 times and posting this now seems strange. 

Your issue is that you did not say yes when the npc asked you if you wanted to keep those first ivs, and you kept rolling and did not double check stats until after the 8th roll? Sounds weird to me, and you rolled a 9th time... why? IV Rerolls (double) is a huge investment and most players would check their poke after each time. In your case, you must have said no when asked by npc to keep the first iv set stats and you kept rolling. You said that you did not check until after the 8th iv rr, then you checked the IV history (50k option) to select an IV set from the past rolls. Thing is, the IV history only saves the most recent 3 IV sets so in your case the 8th RR and 2nd set of 7th RR. So it looks like a careless error on your end, not PRO's fault. 

PRO (Walross) announced that the forced pokemon preview was resolved today at 11:39 am, and I rebought my lost 3 rr, and paid another 1.2m to use the NPC as I made sure many players verified that it was working fine today. I just finished my set of 10 and it was perfectly fine, no issues. I IV reroll all the time and know the misfortunes that can happen but its generally due to user error/lack of knowledge. Make sure you know everything/how to do the IV reroll properly before doing the double service and spam rolling is never a good idea you have to check after each set.

The IV Reroll NPC broke on 4-22 friday (PST) all day until today 11:39 am 4-26 (PST). The IV reroll service was only broken because the force pokemon preview option was not working properly so users of the reroll service could not see the new IV sets. This was reported, but then there was some player that said there was a workaround where you can roll twice, then go back to check IV set history (50k option, which walross changed to $0 to help us during bug) but you had to do this EVERY reroll set. Thing is, this work around did not work properly because it was always the same 3 iv sets prior to my first roll (meaning the last time I ever rerolled, it was the same 3 iv sets). I used a total of 3 RR, to double check that I was right and I was, the IV sets did not change from the first 3 sets. So I reported this, I did not continue rolling until I knew it was fixed (today). So in your case maybe they can look at the history if its still available to reset to the first iv, but dont expect them to give you back 9 rr when it was working perfectly fine today lol... 

eevo.gif.88d014eddc516ba802b8acd79ad33113.gif

@Eunia If you're going to be condescending, at least try to make sense next time please. When using double reroll, you have 1 hour to use double rerolls, and you can only use 10 double rerolls per day. It costs 1.2M pokedollars just to initiate double reroll, so it would be pointless to do it without using all 10 double rerolls. Anyone with a brain would bring more than 1 legendary to reroll if doing this, since lets say you got godly on your Heatran on your first roll, you would just be wasting the 1.2M you paid to do double reroll. My 9th reroll ticket was used on a different legendary obviously, since I didn't want to mess with Heatran again until this is resolved. AND BECAUSE OF this bug, and knowing I was on a time constraint of 1 hour, I rushed to try and figure out what could be done. Nobody answered on discord for a while, finally did, and said to put in a ticket, but had to be done on forums, since nobody was responding to bug report on discord. So here I came, and posted. I went back to use my 9th double reroll, not knowing that chasing an answer to this bug had taken up the hour timer on double reroll, and only got 1 reroll because of it, effectively wasting 1 ticket and losing 3 rolls for the day. Clearly I know what I'm doing, so don't insult my intelligence like this please. 

Edited by Illegit

I am not being condescending. You reported this today, when the bug was fixed in the morning and many other players did not have any issues with the IV Reroll NPC. Also, I am aware that there is a timer, but get your story straight, you said your first roll was good on the heatran (your first screenshot), but why roll again 7 times...? I stopped after my 3rd because I it was broken, I dont care that there was a 1 hour timer, I am not gonna cause staff more issues by rolling all my iv rr when its broken... 

Look, staff will just take a look at your history and if you rolled today then they will see that it is most likely user error/carelessness. Walross already fixed the bug and you reported this issue much after that announcement. I posted my bug issue when it FIRST occured which was 4 days ago. But what you posted above just summarizes what IV reroll process is... I am almost certain your error is due to not locking in heatran's ivs and you kept rolling, which pushed your first desired iv set far behind so no longer available as it only keeps the most recent 3 iv sets (you rolled 8 times after your first desired iv set for heatran). 

Good luck, but staff can just look at your history to see when you used the iv reroll service, if it was 4-22 to 4-25 then yea thats when the NPC was broken, But 4-26 11:39 am (pst) the bug was fixed and worked fine all day. But staff have been apparently extremely busy, unavailable, and in process of looking into player's who have been affected by this so sit tight. 

eevo.gif.88d014eddc516ba802b8acd79ad33113.gif

@Eunia my story hasn't changed at all, you keep changing it lol. As stated above, I used 8 double revolts BEFORE getting the good roll. It was on the first of two rolls of the 8th double reroll, that I got that good roll. I screen shot that roll to show to a friend, then saved and continued to the 2nd half of that double reroll ticket, at which point I saw it never saved. I've explained the situation very clearly, not sure how you keep getting confused. I didn't know that there was any bug on reroll till this happened and people told me about it when trying to figure out what happened and if there was anything I could do. It cost 7m to get this roll just for this to happen, so you can understand why I'm pissed. I'm not a 12 year old kid who doesn't understand how things work, and I think I've shown that with my explanation of reasoning. I AM "hanging tight" waiting for support to respond, obviously why I made the report. I DID NOT make the report to be BMed by someone who can't even understand the situation to come on here and tell me it must be my own fault and there is no other explanation because you can't find one. If you have no useful information to add, if appreciate it if you would "hang tight" and allow them to figure out the situation. Thanks. 

Edited by Illegit

I would also like to put my point of view here. I have some questions to ask: 

1. Why there is a limit of 1 hour? Is this even a required? 

1 hour is a really short time, when using 10x iv reroll, Also, not to forgot its not a free service. I would recommend increasing the limit to let the user think and plan what will be a good way to go. 

2. Why there is no tutorial to how double reroll service work? 

Assume, I am new player which wanted to use double reroll service,  and I don't want to go to just youtube for everything. Why not tell the user everything how it works? It would have helped!